Reviews for The Incident of Nami's Skirt
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 5/8
I'm sure Nami and Luffy will get along just fine if she keeps eating like that.
giodan chapter 1 . 4/26
ahahahahahahahahah just grat and funny!
Ego-Man25 chapter 1 . 4/5
No problem. This was pretty good. You didn't go serious at all, and the Straw Hats are in character. Thank you.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Funny little one shot, and something that could have very well happened off screen in canon.
randomguider377 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I like how Nami is worried about her figure in a world where she could very easily (as in, get thrown into) lose weight by either running for her life, fighting for her life, or constantly chase anyone in regards to her work, money, or one of her friends dignity. (Seriously, what is the deal with the word "nakama"? Is it a sin to call a set of people close together in this series "friends" or "bros and sisters"? If so, then I would probably be condemned for life because I watch the Funimation dub. Hey, sue me!) Rant aside, I thought this was a nice short story in the life of the strawhats and what they may be up to. Good job.
ZecoreZecron chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
... wow. I literally can't say anything about this.
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Awesome Oneshot! :D :D :D
I loved the part at the end where the guys thought she was pregnant! :3
I'd love it if you'd make a sequel where the guys try to discover who the 'father' is!
dayties chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
OHMYLORD.

I just died. Twice.

Although I find a few spelling errors, I completely forget about that while laughing my head off. Seriously. This actually made me laugh so hard, that my parents probably think I'm going nuts. I LOVE IT !
scribbles of madness chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Cute story! xD
Purple Handprint chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh my god, I laughed so hard. Faved. :)
Mr. Tower chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
i'de like to see Nami and Robin get in sort of a weight gain war, manipulating Sanji, spiking drinks with fictional weight gain substances, that sort of thing. Nice work though! also, try to add more discriptions and details about the gaining.
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Ah, Luffy, you kill me. ROFL. I loved this one-I could almost feel sorry for Nami, but not quite. That was very devious of Robin to send away the sweets and of course, I love the fact that Zoro and Sanji are arguing over who did "what"? Heehee. Poor Usopp. He wasn't even considered. XD
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
it was so awesome! XD

LOLing all the way! And here I thought Ussop make a hole on Nami's skirt or something... but preggos? LOL! That's a very good job!

joke, I mean.

LOL!

Fabe!
Thursday chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh man, this was hilarious. I know it's been years since this was posted, but I just had to comment. This part cracked me up:

"HEY! HEY!" Usopp waved his hand to get attention. "What about Luffy and I? What makes you so sure one of us didn't get Nami knocked up?"

Zoro and Sanji looked at the sharpshooter for a long moment, then turned back to each other. "As I was saying, it must be one of us, and I know it wasn't me!" Zoro roared.

Hil-bloody-arious.
shittygomu chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Luffy's so stupid sometimes XD

Two months late and buns in the oven. Can't blame the others for automatically thinking "pregnant". But that Zoro and Sanji get in a fight over who's the father is SO weird. I would think Sanji'd go sulk in the galley or something and then storm back onto the deck screaming "Which of you shitty bastards got Nami-swan pregnant?"

Ah imagination attack :P