Reviews for The Incident of Nami's Skirt
Ego-Man25 chapter 1 . 8/19
...This story makes me crave for a sequel. You know, a follow-up story where Nami would have gained a bit more weight. Aside from the obvious weight part, I think Nami here was just adorable in how she acted. Totally her.
This was funny and all but tumblr SJWs go way too abroad with fat Nami. They don't make her chubby, they make her gross and morbidly obese.
elenniel chapter 1 . 3/30
Hhahahaha! I loved the hilarity in the misunderstanding here. Clueless Luffy xD And no one even thinks it could be Usopp or Luffy. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
This is so strawhat like! XD
Seor chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
oh my gods luffy noooo that selective hearing. also i love most of all everyone's attitude towards nami's weight gain
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I'm sure Nami and Luffy will get along just fine if she keeps eating like that.
giodan chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
ahahahahahahahahah just grat and funny!
Ego-Man25 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
No problem. This was pretty good. You didn't go serious at all, and the Straw Hats are in character. Thank you.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Funny little one shot, and something that could have very well happened off screen in canon.
randomguider377 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I like how Nami is worried about her figure in a world where she could very easily (as in, get thrown into) lose weight by either running for her life, fighting for her life, or constantly chase anyone in regards to her work, money, or one of her friends dignity. (Seriously, what is the deal with the word "nakama"? Is it a sin to call a set of people close together in this series "friends" or "bros and sisters"? If so, then I would probably be condemned for life because I watch the Funimation dub. Hey, sue me!) Rant aside, I thought this was a nice short story in the life of the strawhats and what they may be up to. Good job.
ZecoreZecron chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
... wow. I literally can't say anything about this.
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Awesome Oneshot! :D :D :D
I loved the part at the end where the guys thought she was pregnant! :3
I'd love it if you'd make a sequel where the guys try to discover who the 'father' is!
dayties chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
OHMYLORD.

I just died. Twice.

Although I find a few spelling errors, I completely forget about that while laughing my head off. Seriously. This actually made me laugh so hard, that my parents probably think I'm going nuts. I LOVE IT !
scribbles of madness chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Cute story! xD
ANDKO chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh my god, I laughed so hard. Faved. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »