Reviews for Winston Reflects
Meldelen chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh wow... this is SO charming. Charming's the word? I don't know. It's sweet, it's... deep. I love it. It made me smile. It gave me again those feels for this OTP and the lovely, cute old chap who's Winston.
Thank you for this beautiful piece of work. Wish I could be able to get into Winston's mind as you did. Good work indeed! :)
The Power of Imagination chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
That... was so cool.

And I laughed at the "I must make the bed" part. It's just so funny.

Oh, and, when I saw this fic's title, I couldn't help thinking that this was Winston reflecting about the two milion times he was locked in the freezer, LOL.

Anyway, this fic got me cheering "Be-ckie Glo-om!"
wyverndragon chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awww, so sweet!

To be honest, who doesn't love Winston?

Although the whole "must make the bed" thing was a little weird, but meh, doesn't matter

bad-boy-kurtis chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It would be great if you wrote about The New Year's party.

I like the way you have wrote through someone else who watches them. Keep up the good work. A sequal would be good:D
serkeret chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Aw, that was so sweet.:D

That never leaves your mouth that I said that.D:
Alice Loves Hatter chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
wow! I love it! I've been a huge tomb raider fan since i can remember, and I've always wondered what other people thought Winston was like...I love the way you've ended this story it's so...?fitting?...not sure if thats the word but its ace.
Angel K.D chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
O...I like this very much! It's very original and well done. Writing it from his pov makes it cool, many people dwell on the butler. ;) This is great!
LCAngel chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
That was lovely! I really enjoyed reading it and I think the fact that it was just a 'one-shot' enhanced the experience. The way it's written really gives you an insight into Winston's fatherly feelings for Lara and explains perfectly how much he cares about her happiness and is thrilled she now has it!

I can't express how I felt upon finishing it but it certainly put a smile on my face! Thank you for writing something so heart-felt, I think it put me in touch with a few, until now dormant, emotions of my own!

Well Done!
yamiskoi chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
aw, but no kissie-kissie scenes?
AKKON chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Lovely! Original, well written, so utterly sweet. I just can't believe you are so young. There is some serious potential here. Write! Write! More!
Filthy Bunny chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Wow! That was wonderful, I loved it. :) it's so nice to read a story where Lara and Kurtis have kept their relationship going in a believable way. I'd love you to write some more! The New Year's party maybe? *Nudge nudge* go on, you know you want to! :P
Bluekrystal1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
What can I say - that was beautiful. I love how you've written their relationship through the eyes of another. Utter brilliance, well done!
SilverDragon67 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Wow. This One-Shot was absolutely perfect! I am speechless, the way you grab the relationship through Winston's eyes is not only very well written, but you choice of words is brilliant!

I just love this little jewel! Thanks for sharing it!

Silver
en-lumine chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
That was quite a oneshot. real nice. it's just that, plz dont mind but, I uh, don't like ur ! I am just telling/no need of getting sad on , keep up the awesome writing/.
Lady Lara Croft chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Well, we don't see this every day do we? Nope. A story all in Winston's point of view. So original I might add. I like it, A LOT! This is so great! This is very believable, after all, Winston took care of the manor and watched over Lara. Maybe you could do one for another character. _