Reviews for Punishment for Love
PossiblyInsane213 chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
I am following this story in hopes one day you post chapter 27.
Ahsoka chapter 26 . 7/8/2011
Hope that writer's block let's you go soon!
TheeBlackWitch chapter 26 . 2/23/2011
Do you realize its been three and a half years since you last updated, and you said you hoped it wouldn't that up to 6 months before you updated again. Guess you were right. I really wish you would start writing this story again. I really liked it alot. I had it saved on my favorites on aol. In any case, post again soon.
MissMeowFace chapter 26 . 9/11/2010
PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE write more of this! i'm dying over here! am totally hooked on this story! i love pregnant Obi - so sweet! please let there be a happy ending! :D
MissMeowFaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 26 . 9/11/2010
PLEEEEAAAAASE can you write more? I'm dying over here! am totally hooked on this story! i love pregnant Obi - so sweet! please let there be a happy ending :D
I'mSecretlyANinjaTimeLord chapter 26 . 7/5/2010
Is this going to have anymore added to it, or is it complete, it doesn't say! This was really good anyway Obi-wan rules .

P.S. btw the name i typed in is my penname i just cba logging in to my account lol XD
MyOrli chapter 26 . 6/14/2010
well...WOWZERS! at first, i wadn't sure what to think of this story, but once i began reading it, i knew i wouldn't be able to stop once i finished! and i didn't mind the grammar and spelling issues that were occasionally there-i got used to it. and i luv the Qui/Obi parings, and strangely, even more so the PregObi thing. AWWWWW! i don;t care what other people think-you don't need therapy just cuz you have a big imagination. if they don't like it, then...they're missing out! ;) Hell, i'm writing a MPreg story, too. it's just not Star Wars...well, at least not yet. i'm gonna post one though...

n e ways, i hope you do decide to continue this-i klnow it's been about three years, but come on! i luv it! PLEEEEEEEZ continue! i wanna see what happens to Kae-Lyn and her parents! i hope the Council grows a heart or two and pardons them! and i hope Qui-Gon isn't taken away from Obi-Wan again! *tears* that would be so sad!

at any rate, i'll be keeping an eye out for any possible continuation! ...plz?
LadyGrelka chapter 26 . 3/26/2010
They better damn well not try to take the baby from Obi! And I hope to see an update for this soon but being that it was last updated a little over two years ago I have this bad feeling that it won't be. But I will put it on my alert list just in-case I get lucky.
LadyGrelka chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
Ya know I am so very disappointed in Yoda, he has always been my favorite character from Star Wars and what he is allowing to happen to Obi and Qui just makes me want to cry. Mace dose not surprise me at all really because to be completely honest he is an ass and in my opinion has not understanding of human emotions its almost like he is a droid, but Yoda I would think would understand and even if he did not agree he would have at least not let there punishment to be so saver. I mean taking Obi's child from him and putting Qui in prison? Anyway of to read more.
jemovampiress chapter 26 . 3/21/2010
you should really really update this...
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 26 . 1/18/2010
Is this the end?

It just doesn't feel like the end is all.
VampireFanGirl chapter 26 . 1/1/2010
I love this story! I hope you update soon, I really want to know what happened after Obi-Wan passed out and where Qui-Gon is now.
Mask of Lies chapter 26 . 7/28/2009
I really enjoy your story and i like the way you explained how mpreg is possible for him. I hope he gets to see the father soon:)
siriana chapter 26 . 7/19/2009
are you going to update your story? please do, i want to know how things end!
pbk chapter 26 . 5/26/2009
wish there was more of this story )