Reviews for Black is Our World
I actually cried in this chapter
HarryOtterAndVoldetort chapter 19 . 8/7
Hi. I have been reading your story and I love it! I just had a couple of questions... Did the battle at the ministry happen? If not, Is Sirius Black alive?
I know this is after you've finished this story so you might not get it or if you do you might not have a way to reply but I just wanted you to know your story is really good and your a really good writer. Thank you!
DeleteThisAccountUnused chapter 14 . 7/20
This story is amazing! 2 things though, firstly, for some odd reason, i want pansy to be pregnant. Secondly, instead of reading about Lucius' Smirk of Ice i read about Lucius's Smirnoff Ice. I bet he was enjoying that...
DeleteThisAccountUnused chapter 4 . 7/19
Im still crying from last chapter... God help me
DeleteThisAccountUnused chapter 3 . 7/19
This is so sad but so good! Im crying my eyes out rn but i still want to know what happens, you are an amazing author!
Emily chapter 31 . 5/30
What happened with the Patil twins and Fred's girlfriend? They were there and than just never came back into the story.
MGK chapter 31 . 5/30
Yay! They lived. It ended rather suddenly though. Wish you could've made it a little longer. I really loved the beginning of this fic, but as it went on it seemed rather repetitive. They kept escaping just to get caught, and Draco and Co. pretty much just walked around with Draco constantly getting better then falling into the routine of getting a high fever. Wish Hermione and Draco did a bit more in the end, but Neville made sense and it was nice to give him his moment in the sun. Also the lack of wand duels was slightly disappointing. But all in all, I enjoyed this very much. I like darker fits and it was hard to find one that doesn't go overboard on the really dark shit. Thank you for writing this. I will probably come back to read this again.
MGK chapter 27 . 5/30
Finally they are healed and Draco and Luna can finally do something! So excited to see the end. I'm guessing that Neville is the next chosen one. After all he could've been, just Voldemort picked Harry.
Emily chapter 25 . 5/29
Please let them escape! I can't handle a escape attempt like last time. To much death and it took three tries.
Joy chapter 24 . 5/29
You really have me nervous guessing who is going to survive.
Hope chapter 23 . 5/29
No Luna!
MGK chapter 22 . 5/29
Yay, new characters! Or just more deaths later on:(
Emily chapter 21 . 5/29
I really hope Blaise will come through this, it would be great to have him, Pansy, and Draco. But I'm guessing that isn't going you happen.
MGK chapter 19 . 5/29
I want Draco to get better already, hopefully it is soon. Hope Blaise will live.
Joy chapter 17 . 5/29
I'm just waiting for something really bad to happen to the free group. Everything keeps going well, just waiting for the crash.
1,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »