Reviews for Black is Our World
GraySkys127 chapter 1 . 1/15
Honestly, the cat and mouse sequence seemed to be played out the same each time they 'escaped' accept with the Hermione/Draco escape. However I have cried more in this story than the hole Harry Potter series! And that's the only book I've cried in! You're an amazing author! I would personally love to see a one shot on how this turned out, but alas now it is time to move on from thisnrollercoaster of a fic... Also I really loved dumbles letter it hit home!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/16/2014
Beautiful.
weirdo2136 chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
Alicia spinnet? Why did you choose her? I originally thought it was a guy who had graduated from hogwarts many years ago or something...
Maya chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
I cried during this chapter when hermione found their stuff in her bag
Shreyagranger chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Nooooooo it was so good how can it end!
hmm chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
Good story overall but the whole cat and mouse thing with them escaping just to immediately get caught, over and over and over again got old.
Summer Orchid chapter 31 . 8/3/2014
This fic was so terribly dark, but it ended so beautifully! It was so realistic and heartbreaking. I don't think I've read a story like this one and it was really amazing!
elizabeth chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I didn't cry, but it was very touching.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
yasssss omg I loved this story so much.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
lol B, C, D 3
Guest chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
My God this story was really incredible really well written this story kept me reading and make me cry a lot of time good work you are a great author keep up the good work
Guest chapter 31 . 6/13/2014
You are so fucking sadistic. How could you kill Harry? Don't you have a fucking heart?
Wtwinlover chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
I cryed so hard on chapter 3
CCB chapter 23 . 4/5/2014
don't kill Luna and Hermy
Guest chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
I honestly felt like that escalated EXTREMELY quickly... They've only had like 3 conversations so far... How are they in love? Other than tht, I'm really quite enjoying this story. It's making me cry! :(
1,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »