Reviews for I Won't See You Tonight
Amazing and so sad. Very good and emotional.
Girlie Brony chapter 1 . 3/15
*looks at chest* Oh look. I've been impaled with feels from your brilliant writing.

Pardon me while I go cheer myself up with fluffy Harmione and then read this again for the masochistic fun of it.

You're great.
Victoria chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
The feels! The feels hit me so hard! I love this because it made me cry! That means it's amazing! Also I've started reading Stepen King and he does that bracket thing as well! It's just, like! Words can't describe the amazingness! Thank you sooooo much for writing this!
Metallic Mist chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh my gosh. This was Beautiful and heart breaking all at once. It made me feel like someone ripped my heart out of my chest and fed it to me. It was beautiful, and yet so truly heartbreaking. I am saying the same thing over and over again because i have nothing else to say. You just ripped my heart into shreds and I loved it. Brilliant. :)
Doctor Dandy chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Lower himself? How stupid. That's no different from letting others do as they please out of self-righteousness. This served no purpose other than to waste my time.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Sad
krystel chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
wow what a story
OolongTeaKed chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
good one, except Draco cried before in the bathroom where Harry slashed him with sectumsempra.
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Dear me, this was hard to read. So poignant and strong, but heart-breaking and soul-wrenching. Very well done. I'm quickly becoming a fan of your work here. It's too bad there isn't more to read.

AZ
shamzika chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh God. This was something else entirely. The love Harry had for Hermione and the punishment Draco got... to feel exactly what Harry feels. Amazing.
ReshaRukiRuu chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This fic its the best fic I had read all this time...

I'm always cried when I read this...

You are the best!

ruu
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love that you showed Harry's memories to Draco. It was completely perfect and the way you wrote them made me want to cry!

This story was wonderfully written; I could FEEL Harry's emotions and Draco's regret. That he never knew love was just so heartbreaking, but even more so after he knew what he had done. That he had robbed someone else of it.

Brilliant!

Aimlessly Unknown
AllWasWell07 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wow...I don't really know what to say but that was really good.
hippogriff2445 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
amazing...
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I first read this ages ago - and was too upset to post a review.

This is, without a doubt, one of the best, most evocative and genuinely touching pieces of HP writing I've ever read.