Reviews for I Won't See You Tonight
seldombites chapter 1 . 11/18
I love this story. It never fails to make me cry.
Me-The-Pea chapter 1 . 8/29
I have a soft heart and this made me cry for an hour straight
Wow chapter 1 . 8/18
This made me emotionally unstable! I cried 3 Freaking times! You are evil writer! You killed my Favorite character, and made her boyfriend be all... well you get the point! Ur Evil! X(
L-Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/21
Que historia tan linda y triste!
Estoy llorando como magdalena T_T
MSXCChamp6th7th chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Damn. That was very emotion. This is the kind of story that people cry over at one a.m. while they listen to sad songs. It is beautiful. You have a gift, never stop.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Amazing and so sad. Very good and emotional.
Girlie Brony chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
*looks at chest* Oh look. I've been impaled with feels from your brilliant writing.

Pardon me while I go cheer myself up with fluffy Harmione and then read this again for the masochistic fun of it.

You're great.
Victoria chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
The feels! The feels hit me so hard! I love this because it made me cry! That means it's amazing! Also I've started reading Stepen King and he does that bracket thing as well! It's just, like! Words can't describe the amazingness! Thank you sooooo much for writing this!
Metallic Mist chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh my gosh. This was Beautiful and heart breaking all at once. It made me feel like someone ripped my heart out of my chest and fed it to me. It was beautiful, and yet so truly heartbreaking. I am saying the same thing over and over again because i have nothing else to say. You just ripped my heart into shreds and I loved it. Brilliant. :)
Doctor Dandy chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Lower himself? How stupid. That's no different from letting others do as they please out of self-righteousness. This served no purpose other than to waste my time.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Sad
krystel chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
wow what a story
IHaveTakenALeaveOfAbsence chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
good one, except Draco cried before in the bathroom where Harry slashed him with sectumsempra.
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Dear me, this was hard to read. So poignant and strong, but heart-breaking and soul-wrenching. Very well done. I'm quickly becoming a fan of your work here. It's too bad there isn't more to read.

AZ
shamzika chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh God. This was something else entirely. The love Harry had for Hermione and the punishment Draco got... to feel exactly what Harry feels. Amazing.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »