Reviews for I Do
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
SO ANNOYING people start these stories and never finish them
milady89 chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
i'm sad to see that you stoped updateing this story it's addictive and i so want to know what happened between the two at the moment i'm going with him leaving her at the alter.
CherryBlackie chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
wow amazing story! update plz
excuse.my.muse chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
please continue this, there are alot of SV fanfics but this is one of those fan fics that you just love because they are so different. They are like a breath of fresh air. Please finish this. I would love very much to see this completed, or at the very least continued.
likesdbb chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
please,please,please up date! really soon!
Kyyra chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
Hey, when does this story continue? Its really interesting.

And I want to knwo what Vaughn did to Sydney!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
genevra chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
hey. im sorry ive never reviewed before. i love this story. its light-hearted and angsty at the same time. its perfect. i love how ironic it all is, that sydney is the one planning their wedding yada, yada. and i love that francie is still alive. cant wait to find more out about their past. the writing is fantastic and you're story is enthralling. update soon! genevra* xxox
irionelissa chapter 6 . 6/3/2005
this story seems like the Wedding Planner but i kind of like the why it is going
TheUptownGirl chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
I LOVE it! "I slapped him." Totally had be laughing...can't wait for an update
freitazal chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
o! this chapter is great , i cant wait for the conversation between syd and weiss , please update as soon as possible .
BoSoxFanatic chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
i just read our story and its really good...update soon...
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
OMG! another great chapter - oh weiss i loved it!
vaughn is hot chapter 6 . 5/26/2005
this is so funny! it's light hearted, a great story and well written, i love it so much that i re-read it when you post it here since i've already read it on sd-1. speaking of which when are you gonna update on sd-1? great chapter, update soon!
soccerfreeek324 chapter 6 . 5/26/2005
It's like against the law to end the chapter right there. Who do you think you ARE? COME ON WOMAN! What happened between Syd and Vaughn? PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm dying here!

~aryn
Dalla7 chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
Great story! I can't wait to find out what their history is, please update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »