Reviews for A new Beginning
werehogdog chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Great story are you continuing it?
Russhka chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
Woot, Woot, WOOT! Do continue!
Voba chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
kan it be update time nao?
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
wats in the chest! wats in the chest! i wanna noe wats in the chest! um dun mind me im hyper XD
Sesshomarubaby18 chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
update soon.
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
absolutely hilarious and adorable
Strawberry Eggs chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
...Oo

Whoa, how long has it been since this fic been updated...and I review it NOW?

Eh heh heh, please forgive me for the delay. ; You see, I've been busy with college, work, and other things and thus several fanfics I've been reading have fallen by the wayside. However I finally managed to better arrange what's going on in my life and managed to find more fanfic time. Now I'm going through my huge backlog.

In either case, may I say that I really enjoyed reading this, and almost forgot how good it was. _ I'm amazed at how you depict Anna, especially since she never really appears in the game, you know? I suppose Lloyd's personality had to come from somewhere, hm?

I thought it was funny too. Kratos' reaction to Anna seeing him without his clothes was priceless. You really did well wit this chapter, though I did spy more than a few grammar errors.

Well hopefully I'll be on time with my next review. By the wayI vote for another Kratos and Anna flashback!
Jellyfishking chapter 9 . 11/30/2006
OMG, i luv your story!

I think it's the best TOS story I have read!

K/A & Aurion family rules!
Elemento chapter 9 . 8/19/2006

*Catches breath*

and so on
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
Well, you've got me interested. _

Either way is fine with me XD
Silvan Arrow chapter 9 . 7/17/2006
Oh my gosh, you're not dead! Anywho...this was a great chapter! The flashback was hilarious. I would like to see more of Kratos during the Kharlan War, but I also want to see what happens in the main plot of the story. I mean, you said there were going to be pairings and that Lloyd would find out the truth of his exsphere. Please update soon!
lloyd-forever chapter 9 . 7/14/2006
YAY! lol that was hilarious! Anna surely was mischeivious. And more KRANNA! YAY! KRANNA! KRANNA! lol ok i think u get the point... anyway update soon! ;)
Ryuu no Kami chapter 9 . 7/14/2006
OMG! LET US CELEBRATE THAT YOU HAVE UPDATED! throws a HUGE party

YAY, and not only did you update, but I SO loved this chappy! Its humor and happiness and the ending was good too! WHOOSH! MORE KRANNA! YAY! Maybe a few Kharlan stuff, cause I like seeing what people think happened and such. I hope you update again soon! I loved it!

Kratos Wilder