Reviews for Hours
Bushwah chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Love never dies, it seems, but I rather wish it would... if only they'd let a fan write the script. A competent fan. Or done it on a wiki.

It's been tried. Maybe this is all we're going to get.
AquilaLorelei chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I agree with everyone else here, the rhythm is *fabulous*!

I have to say that the movie has converted me into a *rabid* E/C 'Shipper, and you've done a very good job at capturing Christine's compassion for Erik here.

In short, I like very much.

Oh, and by the way, from "Watch my eyes...' to "Forgotten the wine..." looks like an hourglass!

Soprano of the Labyrinth chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
[[Taking a break after reading A Solo ;) ]]

Well, first of all, I love the meter and rhythm of your poem. For the most part, it seemed like you maintained a consistent syllable count for each line throughout the poem. I also really liked the repetition of "you and I, I and you," and "tick tock you, tick tock, I." It works in really well with the rhythm.

On the second time reading it.. ah hah! I get it! The ending, especially, tipped me off. "Open your eyes." ahh.. now I get it. :) I'm guessing that the first half of the second stanza is sort of like Christine's version of MOTN, minus all of the music.
black swan of twilight chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Very suspenseful. I loved the "tick tock". It had my heart in my throat the entire time and it's nice to see a piece about Christine casting spells of her own
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I've never been one for prose, but this is amazing. You portrayed both of them very well, and the repetition adds beautifully to the piece. You've got a real knack. Keep it up!
Pink and Black chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
That was a wonderful poem. As I read it out loud it just semed to roll off your tounge. It was superb, but who were the people? Christine adn Erik? or Christine and Raoul? I liked it anyways.