Reviews for Remember Me Rai?
Faceless Charmer chapter 6 . 2/26
I know they find him, but I'm still nervous anyway.
Faceless Charmer chapter 5 . 2/26
Man, Raimundo is such a badass. And Wuya is such a bitch. This is a very good story.
Faceless Charmer chapter 4 . 2/26
Back off Wuya, you witch! Nobody likes you! You know, not that I re-read this, I think the XS fanfiction I wrote years ago was probably partly inspired by this one. Don't worry, the only thing similar was Wuya abusing Raimundo. And if you still feel mad, fear not, I deleated it years ago.
Faceless Charmer chapter 3 . 2/26
Even after all these years, I still ship Raimundo and Kimiko, and that's a big deal now, considering I turned into an ultimate yaoi fangirl. Your story reminds mr of why I loved them so much.
Faceless Charmer chapter 2 . 2/26
Poor Rai. I feel so bad. The things Wuya did to him must have been very horrible.
Faceless Charmer chapter 1 . 2/26
I read this many years ago, but the fact that I'm reviewing right now means I didn't review before. You might not even read these reviews anymore, but I just want you to know that this was always one of my favorite fanfiction.
MaxxAbadeer13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
my favorite susppence story
Rainb0wNinja chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Even after reading this years ago, I still love it. Its an awesome story. Its traumatizing, yet interesting. Love the sequel and prequel too.
Lily-Beth.Bluebell chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Awesome story so far and I am definitely reading on! :D
mushroom1302 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Um yes actually I did write this story and actually I've had it plagarised from me before now, one copy of which I discussed with the author and I allowed to stay on the site. Considering I wrote this story a very long time ago I would love to see this older version you've apparently found.

Oh and just for the record, if you're going to write an accusing reveiw, can you please message me, not just write an anonymous message to which I cannot reply directly.

Thanks.
Plagarised chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Did u rlly write this. Bc I read an older story than this one which is almost word for word this story.
shebacatb10 chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
awsime loved it your one of my favrite athores now
MetallicBlueFrog chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
Okay, here's the thing: that was a really good story, but I had no idea that this came B4 the "Keep With Me, Kimiko" one. (Right? U did that one?) Anyways, I read that one, then found this one. When I read the other one, I thought u were continuing it from the show b/c I haven't seen the end of the show, yet, and ...yeah... Well, the songs I've thought of 2 use w/ this fanfic r as follows(can't believe I just put that) in order: "Freeze" by Jordin Sparks, "Better In Time" by Leona Lewis, "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis, "Monsoon" by Tokio Hotel, "One Step Closer" by Linkin Park, and "This Is My Now" by Jordin Sparks. (I hope u don't think I'm a total flake or a complete idiot.) Thank u 4 this great story! (Makes me think of my friend who I like. He's so such an awesome guy!) {blush} Bye!
xXWindxFireXx chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
wow. THIS WAS AMAZING! i loved it all. that last scene with kimiko kickin the crap out of wuya was so awsome n deatailed. Greatjob:]

i am so favin

yay go RaiKim :D

xXWindxFireXx
Allendra chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
Such a great story, it's in my favs! Yes, I read this three years ago, but I wasn't a member back then. Even today, I haven't forgotten this story, you've got real talent!