Reviews for Remember Me Rai?
MaxxAbadeer13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
my favorite susppence story
Rainb0wNinja chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Even after reading this years ago, I still love it. Its an awesome story. Its traumatizing, yet interesting. Love the sequel and prequel too.
Lily-Beth.Bluebell chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Awesome story so far and I am definitely reading on! :D
mushroom1302 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Um yes actually I did write this story and actually I've had it plagarised from me before now, one copy of which I discussed with the author and I allowed to stay on the site. Considering I wrote this story a very long time ago I would love to see this older version you've apparently found.

Oh and just for the record, if you're going to write an accusing reveiw, can you please message me, not just write an anonymous message to which I cannot reply directly.

Thanks.
Plagarised chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Did u rlly write this. Bc I read an older story than this one which is almost word for word this story.
shebacatb10 chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
awsime loved it your one of my favrite athores now
MetallicBlueFrog chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
Okay, here's the thing: that was a really good story, but I had no idea that this came B4 the "Keep With Me, Kimiko" one. (Right? U did that one?) Anyways, I read that one, then found this one. When I read the other one, I thought u were continuing it from the show b/c I haven't seen the end of the show, yet, and ...yeah... Well, the songs I've thought of 2 use w/ this fanfic r as follows(can't believe I just put that) in order: "Freeze" by Jordin Sparks, "Better In Time" by Leona Lewis, "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis, "Monsoon" by Tokio Hotel, "One Step Closer" by Linkin Park, and "This Is My Now" by Jordin Sparks. (I hope u don't think I'm a total flake or a complete idiot.) Thank u 4 this great story! (Makes me think of my friend who I like. He's so such an awesome guy!) {blush} Bye!
xXWindxFireXx chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
wow. THIS WAS AMAZING! i loved it all. that last scene with kimiko kickin the crap out of wuya was so awsome n deatailed. Greatjob:]

i am so favin

yay go RaiKim :D

xXWindxFireXx
Allendra chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
Such a great story, it's in my favs! Yes, I read this three years ago, but I wasn't a member back then. Even today, I haven't forgotten this story, you've got real talent!
mrsanonymouss chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
wow what an emotional story! love it tho!
stupid101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
OMG WHO DID THIS TO HIM... I WILL KILL THEM ALL!SORRY...AS U CAN GUESS IM INN LOVE WITH RAI...AND HYPER!
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
I know this review is REALLY late since you finished this story like, two years ago, but I just got an acount on fanfiction so I'm going through all the stories ppl have written to see what ppl like and stuff... and this story has got to be one of the best I've ever read. You are seriously an AMAZING writer! So I'm faving it D Keep writing!

xxFireWarriorxx
tennisgurl13 chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
Amazing story(as usual)! I just loved every part of it!
Shadows.Dance chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
Absolutely amazing story! Can't wait to go and read the sequel.
Chocohip2000 chapter 5 . 1/8/2007