Reviews for A Single Wish
WyldwoodFaye chapter 3 . 3/24
The mental image of Kagome shoving Naraku into her closet... & then him floundering in the dark is HILARIOUS! Trying not to laugh... or I'll wake everyone up. :P
Stillnight chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Yes, well, I think that we all feel a bit uncertain and uneasy when trying to write new pairing for a first time. I certainly do. I think you are going to do just fine, don't doubt yourself. Try to make some research on Naraku's character if you feel like you don't get into what you are trying to write. Researching always helps. That's what I do when I feel at loss.
Assorted Souls chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
This fan fiction is so cool! Chapter 11, maybe? :3
Cattycheeno chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
I really liked reading this. This temporary alliance between foes is interesting. :3
Sook03 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Oh no O.O
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
The girl who saved the past and lost her future.
numbr7561 chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
i looove this story please keep writing and alsoi was wondering if the pairings for this was naraku and kagome?
Smile Its Contagious chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
UPDATE SOOOOOOOON!
PurpleLightning12 chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
Please please please please please update! PLZ! This story is so dang good I stayed up until 2 am to get to the latest chapter! Without any breaks! Really try and hurry with the next one, because I can't take the suspense! This story is amazing by the way, one of the best ones, wait a second, THE BEST one I've read so far! :D
SebastianMichaelis'Kitten chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
I really like this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. and I can wait...
Tsukiy0mi chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
one of the most exciting nar/kag stories I have read! Applause! Can't wait for new chapter _
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
love it cant wait for more!
wolfgrl1423 chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
kind of a funny story but I was watching one of the Inuyasha movies and kept thinking what would be the most random couple that could show up on fanfic? Kag Naraku of course! lol anyway I'm surprised how much I like it! It really is random, but it flows really well and I hope you update soon!
AraneaDuDios chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
update it!
Shi-koi chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
*heart*

I'm a bit weirded out by the text centering, which makes it hard to read, but there was no way I was going to give up reading such a wonderful story just because it made my eyes hurt.

I'm loving Kagome's actions towards Naraku, although I'm confused by Naraku's actions, they're not really...him? Although 500 years in a tree would be enough to screw anyone's head on backwards I guess. -snicker- Plus then finding out his world has changed so much.

So, they're back in the past eh? Cool. Can't wait to see where that's headed.

*heart*