Reviews for At the Seagull Inn
KattyKake chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This is great! Lol, so funny!
ThePurpleRose chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Haha... Loved it!
cchosen chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Zomg. Epic.

Laughing so hard.

MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read! Everything in it was just, candy! Genis was hilarious (that diary thing...ooh, that was funny!) and Lloyd's "Genis' sick mind comes from reading too much" comment was Lloyd. Very good. Anyways, thanks for an awesome (and fun) read!
Lupanari chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Poor Kratos. He probably started freaking out when Collete suggested her game. lol But, ouch, Lloyd's reaction must have stung. Lloyd was probably only just thinking that, since Kratos only looks ~28, he would've been about 10 then (even though that is far, FAR from true). But still...:(

Genis deserves every ounce of pain Raine gives him. He really does. That diary comment was hilarious though, as was the part where Kratos started choking from the 'dumb' comment. :D
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
funny! poor kratos, he has to go through so much crap...
Icing Flower chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Like another reviewer said before, this fic really captures the spirit of ToS. Very charming and entertaining. You are a great writer...very witty.

I loved it!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
hahahaha XDD that's awesome. totally awesome! poor kratos, he must feel soo hurt! [ n when lloyd finds out he's his dad, he'll be lyk 'uhh...i'm SORRY D-KRATOS!' XP that's funny. thank you, it was reali good! five thumbs up ]
Keaton chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This story always makes me smile. ) I love how Kratos starts choking on his soup and when everyone starts talking about how Kratos can't be Lloyd's father. I love stuff like this. xD
Fehize chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
-dies in laughter-

Bad, bad Genis
KitsueMage chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
HA HA! soo funny it's true!
Mee Yah chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This is delicious. Really.

I'm sorry, but I'll have to quote a lot

["He's.. older then me..."

"That was just lame Lloyd."]

I love how you picture them so well in so few words... That was a typical Lloyd comment.

["Your turn Kratos!"

"I do not play children's games."]

But I bet he's really interested!

["Hey, Dad is not stupid!"

Kratos choked on his mouthful of soup.]

This is for me the funniest passage. Poor Kratos, though... XD

["Families family Genis, you stay with them no mater what."]

And you make the reader pass from dead laughing to feeling so sad for Kratos. Because a comment like that, that must have hurt deeply.

That was short, but wonderful. I'm absolutely amazed by your ability to write so richly. Almost every sentence tell the reader something, plays with his emotions, so simply... All it takes is a few words placed correctly. Waw.

And the end was splendid.
SylphWindDancer chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I liked it! It was really funny!

lildaemon chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
*LOLz* hahaha... nice! interesting idea!
bright snow chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Uwah, I love this story! :3 It's so funny how Kratos is choking throughout this game... Hee hee.