Reviews for Bittersweet
aijinmegami chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
TT . TT we haven't talked in a while but than again my life has gone so crazy i haven't updated much.

sigh... u have no idea how PO i was when i found out that i never got an alert that you updated this story. Now im going paranoid because apparently is playing around with my fav and alert list.

I think i have check it from time to time but not to worry, i put you back only my alert and favorite list.

i love your oneshots, the first one still makes me squeal, the second makes me cry, the third makes me gasp, and the fourth chapter makes me want to bawl my eyes out. I also love ure oneshots since they're all about sasusaku so i hope you continue this soon but than again im not one to talk since i don't update much either anymore...sigh

anyways...

ahem...

IT'S SO GOD! GAH, IM GOING TO GO READ IT AGAIN!
Yakushi Kabuto chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
so nice! hope to see an update soon! _
Celestartial Blossoms chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
I can't believe Sasuke would do that to Sakura. He's so cruel! Just kidding! I really like this one-shot! So kawaii! Please update soon! That's all!

Sasuke and Sakura Forever!

PS: I hope you solve your problem soon!
The Legend Of Ashen chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
eekers! That no good. I hope you'll be able to solve that problem. Anywho, good fanfic. please update.
els1324 chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
I really like this story so far! o Plz update soon!
PrincessChii chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
Happy New Year to you too!

This fic had enough touch of angst and romance to be really sweet. I can't wait for more.
scarlet.iris chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
Nice! Just hoping you'll update fast.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
I read this same exact fic without the songs before for the Naruto scene. I can't remember the author, but I was wondering if you knew that you copyrighted someone else's work.
Tears like Crystals chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
aw, how sad! but, cute. i liked the ending! and the song! hope you can put up another one-shot soon! i love one-shots lol!_
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Your stories are so cute. I hope that you update soon. I enjoy reading your ideas.
Tenshi no Hana-chan chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
Damn. That was so cute in a twisted kind of way.

Anyway... I know this is going to be some kind of collection of one-shots... BUT! It would be really cool if you made it into a full blown semi-AU story. I'm just saying.

It's so wonderful and I can't wait for the next chapter! Nyao!
PrincessChii chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
Aww. X3 It's cute! She's so lucky to be able to stay with Sasuke for the night. It's touching too. ;.;
mipapo chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
YAY FOR SASUSAKU!
c a n d y . h e l l chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
OMG! I SOO LOVE YOU! I cant wait for "cold" wich will be the 5th chappie right omg kawwai! you must be a member of the sasusaku forums _ coolness! ja! cant wait for new chappies the first one was adorable! ja!
Celestartial Blossoms chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
This fanfic is SO GOOD! I mean it! I really like Sasuke's OOCness.. It's so cool!.. Please update soon! Also, please have more SasuSaku romance!.. I really LOVE the pairing! The BEST!

Sasuke and Sakura Forever!