Reviews for Day of Reckoning
Lulu chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Sarah is such a brat, she pisses me off
JainaSolo18 chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
Hey!

You haven't updated in a while and I was wondering if you were planning on finishing the story? I hope so. I've really enjoyed it thus far and both Day of Reckoning and Heritage are on my favorite stories lists. They're both great stories and I want to see how this story turns out. I really like the Zan and Sarah pairing. They remind me of Max and Liz. I'm really hoping Zan and Sarah get together and that Lin wanna-be Tess character will leave the picture. I never liked Tess in the series and I'm hoping Zan doesn't make some of the same mistakes that his father did. Please, please update soon.
crashgirl4 chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
i have a sugestion in ch. 4 sarah almost collasped, anyway why don't u let her be pregnant

with zan child. and get that tess-wanna-be the hell out there.
crashgirl4 chapter 4 . 5/2/2005
wow this is great please update asap
Caitlin chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
This is great! Please continue and post ASAP! Thanks, bye!
JainaSolo18 chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
Hi! I'm back. I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing for a while. I've been snowed under with work and school. Literally.

Wow. Each chapter gets more and more interesting. I didn't think Liz really meant what she said back in chapter three. That just wasn't Liz and I had a feeling she only said it for a reason.

I don't understand the part with Michael and Xandre. What were you trying to say? Is Lin the enemy like Tess was?

Also, just a suggestion. Could you put brakes in between the places where you switch to different scenes and characters? It does get a little confusing when it's all bunched together.

Also, did you realize you're constantly switching from 3rd POV to 1st POV? I don't really mind, but I was just wondering if you meant to do that.

As always, great story. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. Update soon!

JainaSolo18
laughingmagician chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Calm down guys, lol. There's a reason Liz said what she did and all wil be revealed in time!
Noelle86 chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
This is such BS! Liz has no right to preach when she is not even of royal blood or an alien. Neither does Max, he married Liz for gods sake! I hope he gets to marry Sarah and not the Tess wanna be Lin b/c she already sounds like a bitch to me. Update soon!
chrmd1 chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
Dude, Liz wouldn't say anything like that. If anything she would tell Sarah that if she really loe Zan to fight like hell to keep him. Thats what she did with Max. She never gave up hope. Not when she knew she truely loved him. But whatever, your a good writer. I hope you continue. I didn't mean to discourege you or anything like that.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Update!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Please continue... i want to find out what happens! Also, i don't know if you want to do this or not, but do you think that Lin could be lying about Michael's death, because then it would give the story a twist and i don't know... but yea good story... just an idea don't have to use it... haha.. kk im out.. bye!
JainaSolo18 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I know you said it takes place directly after "Heritage," but how long after? It sounds like a couple of months at the least to me.

I loved the first chapter. I don't like that Lin character, she reminds me too much of Tess. Maybe she's supposed to. I don't know. Please don't break Zan and Sarah up like the TV series did with Max and Liz by Max sleeping with Tess. Please have Zan follow in his father's steps too closely.

Michael's dead? :( Is he really dead? Like Alex? I hate it when authors kill off certain characters, but if it's for a reason...well...it's your story. You know what you're doing and you're doing a wonderful job too. The story has been very enjoyable.

I'm very interested to see what you have in store for us this time around.

Please update soon!