Reviews for Everything's Relative
Zanzibar1 chapter 5 . 3/28
I feel as if this is the start to a story that has great potential. If you ever feel like continuing it, I would definitely read it.
Donni chapter 5 . 1/26
This was delightful!
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 1/24
You should've made another chapter or two. Or at least a sequel.
GGMK chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
Thank goodness you didn't have Vader die in the end - I always hate that. Also thank goodness Palpatine was killed off. :)

One of the better AU's I've read recently, despite the short length.
Dirtkid123 chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
Ahahahahaahaha! I recognized that King of Thieves reference! this was truly phenomenal!
VioletErin.26 chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Great story. I loved it :) aww
Brievel chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
I love happy endings, too. )
Brievel chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
Well, this is awkward.
The Hope Lions chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
awww
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
how old is luke in this?
Cyranothe2nd chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Hee, I didn't see this fic at the time I gave the challenge but I'm SO HAPPY with how you fulfilled it! You can write a climax like crazy, with all these Jedi and Sith coming out of the woodwork and me *dying* over all the crazy emotions. :DDDDD -my face right now
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
If I see one more story here with a plot like this... (Not entirely your fault, but PLEASE show some originality.)
Hope of the Fairies chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
this was a really interesting and cool story. i loved how you gave Luke and Anakin a happy ending, and i think you did a good job showing Anakin's conflict at the end over whether or not to kill his son. great job, keep on writing!
mousefiction chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
"/Kenobi/ Vader recognized at once. /Owen and Beru as well. Stang, they look so old./" After I watched Revenge of the Sith, I remembered how Beru and Owen looked in A New Hope and was like, "Wow... it appears as if Luke aged them a bit." It could have just been time and the sun, though, but still.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. Great job!
mousefiction chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
"This guy wasn't exactly stupid, but he wasn't that sharp either." *facepalm*

Aw, I really like Sandy. And I think Luke naming the dewbacks is really cute. It seems very Luke to do that; you portray young Luke very well.

I like how Luke and Vader were communicating through the force, although Luke didn't realize it was Vader.

Great job!