Reviews for Everything's Relative
how old is luke in this?
Cyranothe2nd chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Hee, I didn't see this fic at the time I gave the challenge but I'm SO HAPPY with how you fulfilled it! You can write a climax like crazy, with all these Jedi and Sith coming out of the woodwork and me *dying* over all the crazy emotions. :DDDDD -my face right now
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
If I see one more story here with a plot like this... (Not entirely your fault, but PLEASE show some originality.)
Hope of the Fairies chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
this was a really interesting and cool story. i loved how you gave Luke and Anakin a happy ending, and i think you did a good job showing Anakin's conflict at the end over whether or not to kill his son. great job, keep on writing!
mousefiction chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
"/Kenobi/ Vader recognized at once. /Owen and Beru as well. Stang, they look so old./" After I watched Revenge of the Sith, I remembered how Beru and Owen looked in A New Hope and was like, "Wow... it appears as if Luke aged them a bit." It could have just been time and the sun, though, but still.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. Great job!
mousefiction chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
"This guy wasn't exactly stupid, but he wasn't that sharp either." *facepalm*

Aw, I really like Sandy. And I think Luke naming the dewbacks is really cute. It seems very Luke to do that; you portray young Luke very well.

I like how Luke and Vader were communicating through the force, although Luke didn't realize it was Vader.

Great job!
mousefiction chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
I don't read many fics with Beru in it, but I like the way you portray her.
mousefiction chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Ahh...I feel sorry for Biggs for having to deal with Vader... But now I'm wondering what the imposter wants with Luke...hm.

Anyway, another great chapter!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Loved the first chapter! It was very well written and interesting. Plus, it was fun reading about Luke and Biggs spying on this imposter...it reminded me of when I was a kid; I'd play spy with my neighbors, lol.

Great job :)
Jelp chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
I'm glad Luke was able to realize who his real father was, but also glad to see that Obi-Wan was able to connect with Vader as well. :) Nice story! ~ Jelp
zara2148 chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
This story is ten kinds of cute!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Oh, that was great! I wish you would continue it!
BlackRoseFire chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
Good short story I liked it.
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
Not what I was expecting from the summery, but a good fic! Worth rereading too!
Blacknayami chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
This fanfic is wonderful! I absolutely loved it, and the ending was fabulous! It was so touching when Luke and Anakin hugged! I thought your description at the very beginning of the first chapter was particularly well done. I cannot think of anything you need to improve on, except for some spelling errors. Thank you so much for posting this fanfiction! _