Reviews for Everything's Relative
GGMK chapter 5 . 11/28
Thank goodness you didn't have Vader die in the end - I always hate that. Also thank goodness Palpatine was killed off. :)

One of the better AU's I've read recently, despite the short length.
Dirtkid123 chapter 5 . 11/25
Ahahahahaahaha! I recognized that King of Thieves reference! this was truly phenomenal!
VioletErin.26 chapter 5 . 7/19
Great story. I loved it :) aww
Brievel chapter 5 . 6/6
I love happy endings, too. )
Brievel chapter 4 . 6/6
Well, this is awkward.
The Hope Lions chapter 5 . 3/28
awww
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
how old is luke in this?
Cyranothe2nd chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Hee, I didn't see this fic at the time I gave the challenge but I'm SO HAPPY with how you fulfilled it! You can write a climax like crazy, with all these Jedi and Sith coming out of the woodwork and me *dying* over all the crazy emotions. :DDDDD -my face right now
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
If I see one more story here with a plot like this... (Not entirely your fault, but PLEASE show some originality.)
Hope of the Fairies chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
this was a really interesting and cool story. i loved how you gave Luke and Anakin a happy ending, and i think you did a good job showing Anakin's conflict at the end over whether or not to kill his son. great job, keep on writing!
mousefiction chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
"/Kenobi/ Vader recognized at once. /Owen and Beru as well. Stang, they look so old./" After I watched Revenge of the Sith, I remembered how Beru and Owen looked in A New Hope and was like, "Wow... it appears as if Luke aged them a bit." It could have just been time and the sun, though, but still.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. Great job!
mousefiction chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
"This guy wasn't exactly stupid, but he wasn't that sharp either." *facepalm*

Aw, I really like Sandy. And I think Luke naming the dewbacks is really cute. It seems very Luke to do that; you portray young Luke very well.

I like how Luke and Vader were communicating through the force, although Luke didn't realize it was Vader.

Great job!
mousefiction chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
I don't read many fics with Beru in it, but I like the way you portray her.
mousefiction chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Ahh...I feel sorry for Biggs for having to deal with Vader... But now I'm wondering what the imposter wants with Luke...hm.

Anyway, another great chapter!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Loved the first chapter! It was very well written and interesting. Plus, it was fun reading about Luke and Biggs spying on this imposter...it reminded me of when I was a kid; I'd play spy with my neighbors, lol.

Great job :)