Reviews for Moving On
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
woah! i did NOT see the last line coming. i just figured it would end with them stuck there for a while, but i loved the ending. this story was actually really gripping, kept me wondering where it was going, what was going to happen. i personally enjoy reading stories like this-where bakura gets to go to the afterlife because of the pharaoh's (or anyone's) help. this is definitely the best of those, though. thanks for writing it.
Sentariana chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I get it! I know what he wanted! He wanted to feel equal, to know that Yami wasn't looking down on him...or maybe it was just that the Gods wouldn't let them move on until Bakura got over his animosity towards Yami and by shaking his hand he was sort beginning to.

Hm...Actually, there are lots of possible reasons as to why he - they - couldn't move on.

Very good story. Curious tale that really makes one think.

Sen.
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hmm... I liked this. (But I like anything that's introspective...) Not as good as your DotR verse stuff, but it was still in-character and interesting. (I also noticed this was posted in 2005, so I give it some slack.) The flash of light at the end was totally unexpected (opinion), but I liked that, too.

I was totally pissed at the ending of YGO as well - it made me think that Bakura just got jipped and had his soul eaten/destroyed in the canon, and that's bullshit to the Kurda fans. Without Bakura, there is no darkshipping. Darkshipping makes my world go round, and your darkshipping fills my world with inspiration, because in *your* darkshipping Bakura DOES get a happy ending (it seemed happy to me anyway...) YAY Darkshipping!

Another please, soon? D

;Shaku
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
beautiful! love the boys and how you wrote them, and i loved the whole story! so great
wallsmex chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Super late review, but I just had to comment because they were both so in character, and the ending was just wow. Does that mean they both ceased to exsist, or...? Anyways, faved :D
Isolationist chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Awesome oneshot there. The characters were totally in-character and the whole 'flash of light' ending worked really well. It even made me start thinking. I guess Bakura finally decided to move on since 'battling the Pharaoh' was a whole lot better than staying in an eternal darkness (or you could say, the physical world with Bakura is 'too attached' to). Loved it!

Faved
BumblingLobster chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
awsome! your fanfic does a great job of displayingthe chartacters and plot without having to go into too much detail. woderful! bravo, bravo!
T.Lei chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Yay! He came to save him from himself! Oh, NO, you did not just send them off in a flash of light and then end! You Know this is just Screaming for a follow up!

(SMILES...PLEASE!...)
NubianQueen413 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I must admit, that was rather strange, but perfectly in character as the first reviewer said. It made me think and i find that attractive in did a wonderful job.

NubianQueen

p.s. im putting your story on to my favorites
Ankhutenshi chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
You've kept them both wonderfully in character! This is a fantastic story, great job!