Reviews for My Uncle, My Cat and I
Tish chapter 20 . 9/5/2005
I love this story! You're doing a terrific job, keep it up! And I love how Legolas just randomly shows up out of the blue every now and then when Phryne least expects it :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Mizu-Magaru-Sensei chapter 20 . 9/3/2005
I love this story so far! You must update! Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Fk306 chapter 20 . 9/3/2005
this is great and for your information I also get more hits than reviews. Some people just dont like to review and stuff anyway this is great please update soon
Vynne chapter 20 . 9/3/2005
*screams* MINION OF THE EVIL YELLOW MINION EATER! *screams some more* Um, anyway, you still get the review! This was an interesting chapter and one that I found quite humorous. Please keep up the great work!

Celtic Cross chapter 20 . 9/3/2005
This story is SO cool! I'M LOVIN' IT! Update SOON ok? OK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
The Stitched Ninja chapter 20 . 9/3/2005
I guess i can forgive ye...*narrows eyes* but ye gotta update soon so i can read a good fight! savvy? lol...loved the chapter and i can't wait for the next! PLEASE update soon!*bows*
DarkAngelPearl chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
I guess you’re right; there isn’t much humor in war. So is Phryne going to talk with Legolas? Is Legolas going to ignore her or tell her what he feels? Please update soon, I can’t wait to read what happens next!

Mrs. Dodo-Bird chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
This story is a complete bore! I find it hard to believe that Legolas would have not said anything by now. Please remove this disgusting story. You make the whole thing about immortality to big of a deal. Again, please remove it.
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
wow...this story is so totally awesome! great job! i'll be looking forward to more chapters. and this story is on my favorites list now. so keep up the great work! i g2g now. i gotta go read some more fanfics. sorry that this is short. n e ways...since i'm gonna go read more fics. Namarie until my next review. and i also wanted to say i love the humour of this story. well. i better not hold you up. thanks for taking the time to read this! Namarie again!

Mesphia chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
Oh yay another one! Nah i bounce back really fast :P. And next the chapter we have all been waiting for the confrontation between Legolas and Phryne dun dun dun. Update soon
Crecy chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
Reading and reviewing. It was great! I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Especially with Legolas right in front of her. _
StargateJedi chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
Aww. THat was a cute little scene between Phyrne and her uncle.

You should have continued with the discussion that Phyrne and Legolas have though, I would have liked to see that in this chapter. Suppose I'll just have to wait like everyone else though. Jerk. I'm kidding, you're not really a jerk. But you should update sooner on the next chapter because I really want to see what happens.
e-anaid chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
yep, totally cool. So conitnue,

Just wanted you too know Love it.
Fae Black chapter 20 . 9/1/2005
Hehe, yes I did catch it. I live almost my entire life in quotes from movies, famous people, etc. Two of my favorite quotes are by Mark Twain- "I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." and "I was gratified when I could answer instantly and say 'I don't know.'" Hehe...anyways, this chapter was good, even that akward moment in there. lol. It was funny...and the smoking thing, though, wouldn't it not be a problem 'cause almost every member of the male population smokes? (But that's not the same as cigarettes. I always wondered what would happen if Middle-Earth people smoked pot... my bad.)
Orangeblossom07 chapter 19 . 8/24/2005
I like this fic, its different, but good. The only thing that bothers me is that Legolas and Phryne just don't get together, its frustrating. But I love how you write it, you put just enough information to get people to think somethings going to happen between them, and then Phryne just denys it. I can't wait for the following chapters! UPDATE SOON!

296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »