Reviews for My Uncle, My Cat and I
Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 32 . 3/22/2007
Keep going this is a really brilliant fic, you have done well with the characters.

Will Legolas and Phryne ever have a happy ending or is it doomed to fail? I still love the fact that Gandalf was a cat... that was hillarious(laughs hard).

I look forward to reading the next chapters that you put out.

Idril
mickfiler01 chapter 32 . 3/7/2007
I must say Frine, you must've had quite a bit of time on your hands to write something this long. Which is actually very good by the way, I actually read the whole thing. Aren't you proud that I remembered your screen name?
StargateJedi chapter 32 . 2/19/2007
E!

I love it. Very very beautifully written, and the ending actually had me laughing out loud at work. I'm sure the resident passing through the doors at the time thought I was a nutjob for staring at a computer screen with a goofy grin on my face and laughing hysterically... haha
StargateJedi chapter 31 . 2/19/2007
Somehow I knew that the other warrior was going to be her cleric spirit... sad chapter.
StargateJedi chapter 30 . 2/19/2007
Woo! I LOVE this chapter. Very vivid, very real, and very intense. I like it. :)
StargateJedi chapter 29 . 2/19/2007
Gah! What is this? Phyrne can't be dead! She's the main character! AH!

I must read on! This is too much for me! AH
StargateJedi chapter 28 . 2/19/2007
Egads! I can't believe I haven't had time to keep up with this amazing story!

*sigh*

School has been soo busy!

Another brilliant chapter by you however... I enjoyed it thoroughly. I shall read on!
Vynne chapter 32 . 2/4/2007
That was great! Man, I hope you can update soon. Poor Phryne. Can't wait until you update next. Well, gotta go and leave this wonderful fanfic for the moment.

Navaer!
DarkAngelPearl chapter 32 . 1/9/2007
Well, it's about time they finally got together! Now you have to update soon, but don't let it end, please! I can't stand it if it will end!

~DAP
The Stitched Ninja chapter 32 . 1/9/2007
I'mma thinking i wanna read the one with PotC...that sounds like fun! but please update this story soon! Please?
libaka chapter 32 . 1/9/2007
OMG! I loved this chapter! So adorable! Thanks for a great chapter. And, I look forward to the P of the C story. Update soon please!

Wow, I just realized I've been following this story since around May or June...That's a long time...
krillball6 chapter 32 . 1/9/2007
Woot awesome chapter! So cute...I wonder what's gonna happen with pipin . Great job! Update son! lol

_krillball6_

_Jessi_
Thunder Ring chapter 32 . 1/9/2007
Very well done! The ending was nicly done and I look forward to reading more of youe work!
libaka chapter 31 . 12/26/2006
o. Poor, poor cleric...I hope that Phryne is able to get back to Middle Earth...

Thanks for a great chapter!

~libaka
Thunder Ring chapter 31 . 12/26/2006
That was sad! I'm glad she gets to stay with the others though...I wounder if she'll miss her first home? Can't wait to find out what happens next!
296 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »