Reviews for My Uncle, My Cat and I
The Stitched Ninja chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
LOL! i liked the "miss frizz" part...could you update soon? please and thank you!*smiles brightly*
StargateJedi chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
BAH! ONLY FIVE CHAPTERS!

You better write more, or I'll... I'll... I'll attack you with my lightsaber and blast you into the next dimension!
StargateJedi chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
LOL. I don't think I would have been so calm were I to bump into Legolas' chest. I'd probably fall over from the sheer overwhelming feeling of it all. *passes out*

I love the cat already. GO GANDALF!
StargateJedi chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
YES TALKING CATS!

This is getting better and better. *sighs* Ahh, dear old Pippin. How I loveth thee!
StargateJedi chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
*laughs* Oh this is turning into a classic already. I love it.

I haven't yet gotten around to writing my LOTR fic, but I will one day, and I can only hope it will turn out to be as good as yours :).
StargateJedi chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
wow. I have fallen in love with your story. I will definitely continue reading.

I have a brother named Nathaniel, only he's older than me. I have unfortunately walked in on him and a girl before, only they weren't just kissing *shudders* Scarred for life I was.
Fk306 chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
lol please update soon
Kel420 chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
omg this story is friggin GREAT! not everyday do I read about an asskickin girl, her magical uncle, and telepathic cat lol can't wait to read the next part
Fk306 chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
lol this is great please update soon
The Silver Flame chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
get the uncle out of there! he doesn't fit at all! send him back!
XoGiggles chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
oh me like! me like!

those cute little adorable hobbits... oh i wold just wanna hug them...O_o *walks away* people always look at me that way like if i drank bleach or something...
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20