Reviews for My Uncle, My Cat and I
DarkAngelPearl chapter 31 . 12/24/2006
Okay, this was a really sad chapter! But I hope you can update soon! Hopefully, more joyous ones! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

~DAP
terrenchi chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
actually, i believe equus is latin for horse. a hippocampus is a mythical creature that was half horse and half fish. just sayin'. and by-the-by, i'm liking your fic, it's quite good:)
The Stitched Ninja chapter 31 . 12/23/2006
Dude! this chapter was so short, but ROCKIN! i can't wait to find out more! please update!
Lady Wednesday chapter 31 . 12/23/2006
*tear* That was really sad. Now she can be with Legolas, what a great spirit. *tear*
krillball6 chapter 31 . 12/23/2006
Awesome couple of chapters! Sorry it took me a while to read..I've been really busy with the Christmas break coming up. Now I'm on da break and have a few weeks to sit and read! Anyways, awesome chapters! I have no clue what's gonna happen next but I'm really interested to find out. Your plot is so interesting...Update soon!

_krillball6_

_Jessi_
iceprincess141414 chapter 31 . 12/23/2006
Aww, sad chappie, but a good chappie. Update soon, and I'm glad she could let her spirit go.
shadow of the flame chapter 31 . 12/23/2006
NO cleric/warrior dude dies! Is megelo comeing back is this the end update soon please!TTFN
Vynne chapter 31 . 12/23/2006
Wow, didn't see this chapter, lol! Poor spirit...Anyway, is there more?

Navaer!
Vynne chapter 30 . 12/23/2006
Oh, wow, that ending was something I'd do...Anyway, this was interesting. More?

Navaer!
DarkAngelPearl chapter 30 . 12/21/2006
Update! Update! Update! Update, please, please,PLEASE! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

~DAP
Jenny southwick chapter 14 . 12/21/2006
HMM that would be weird if orlando bloom was the smith. infact it would be down right creepy! Is the ' I spit on you' thing from mony python and the quest for the holy grail? if it is then awesome! that movie rocks!first D&D now mony python? yay some one remotely like me. well TTFN
Jenny southwick chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
Yes! someone else who plays D&D! anywho good plot and stuff. I like it. Talking cats rule! well later. TTFN!
iceprincess141414 chapter 30 . 12/21/2006
YAY! Finally! Well, I like this chapter, she finally makes up her mind.
The Stitched Ninja chapter 30 . 12/21/2006
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO MOVING! i was reading it while listening to Iris from the Goo Goo Dolls (something VERY random for me but it was on the radio at the time, so i had no choice) and i think it brought everything together...even tho the song isn't hardly anything like this chapter! the tune was tho! lol Loved this chapter!
libaka chapter 30 . 12/20/2006
agh! I think I get it, I think I get it! This is her chosing between returning to the regular world, where she is just some kid, and Middle Earth, where she is with someone she loves. -please let that be right- ah, if it's not, I've never been good at looking for clues. Good chapter, I like it a lot. The katana with fencing is awesome!
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »