Reviews for My Uncle, My Cat and I
JesusLoVeR chapter 24 . 12/2/2006
no! you can't torchure us like this you have to continue! plz :D

and btw...u did an extordinary job writing this. I read a lot of fanfiction for lotr and yours is one of the few that kept me comming back for more. good job :D
fantasydreama chapter 29 . 11/29/2006
I loved this story
DarkAngelPearl chapter 29 . 11/16/2006
You can’t just leave us hanging there like that! Please update soon!

E.A. Knightly chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
omg! i just got done with the entire fic! it's so sad! oh, i wanna cry! i'm gonna pretend this was a happy ending... luved the fic though, keep it up!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
*goes thro a whole box of tissues* NO! is that it! She's dead! PLEASE that can't be it! such a sad ending if it is! Update soon if there's other chapters!
jada952 chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
well, that was flippin' sad!

she can't really be dead, can she?

for is she is, legolas is dead too.

now that, would be a sad ending to the story, for sure!
libaka chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
AGH! Phryne can't DIE! That's bad! Actually, I'm still not getting why she died...I did like how you wrote it! Please update soon! Don't punish everyone when people don't review!
Lady Wednesday chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
I love your story! Is this the end!
And the sentence trails off chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
Wait, I'm confused. If Phryne is dead, then the story is over, but if the story continues and she really is dead, it's false hope for the readers, and that's depressing, good story otherwise though
krillball6 chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
What the hell? You're sick! How could you! Oh my...after ALL this all the let her die? And you're gonna kill off Legolas as well? Jesus...this is too much. I was SO happy when I saw the update...but now...god . I am so affected because you're such a bloody awesome writer...I connected with these people...How could you? WRITE a better chapter next time! *hits* LOL

This chapter sucked *pouts* lol

Nula chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
*grins* well, phryne'll sure knock everyone over with the "dream" she can tell them when she gets back to her own time...assuming she's alive and assuming she is indeed going back to her own time now...
Vynne chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
"What a sad fate it is to be part of making a better era for the people and not be able to live to see it or enjoy the happiness. It truly is a sad fate indeed.

TBC review please!"

Lovely! gets all sad and then it's like, "On a higher note..." I laughed my butt off. I hope you update soon! The Paraghraph before the one I quoted and down, I could feel it. She can't be dead! No, she can't be! *thinks of evil, vile ways to make author do what self wants...* Um, I just noticed something...evil and vile have the same letters...Just move the E in Evil to the end and you've got vilE. That was kinda random, lol! Well, I'll be waiting for an update. Oh! Just got an idea for my next chappie! (Go reviews!)

*runs off to finish self's next chapter*
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 28 . 8/29/2006
"“Then please buy me the first season of Lost, I am bored.”

“What! Lady Phryne you can’t even get up!”"

cannot explain how that made me laugh so hard! Lost is my favorite show! And I'm planning on maybe renting the 2nd season soon..if they have it..

"“The heart dies a slow death. Shedding each hope, like leaves on a tree, until there is no hope left.”

A quote that I never forgot, came to me suddenly. I shook my head trying to make the tears leave.

Why is this happening!"

x x x

aw..that's so she going to leave middle earth?

is she going to die? And I'm sorry I haven't reviewed sooner, been really busy this past month..anyway..keep on writing..

libaka chapter 28 . 8/20/2006
AH! I can't tell if Phryne or Eowyn is dead. Is Eowyn dieing like Padmae in Star Wars died? That's so interesting. Are the twins going to be like Luke and Leah? Awesome chapter!
Lady Galriee chapter 28 . 7/29/2006
Great job. I am really enjoying your story and I can't wait til your next update.
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »