Reviews for It's All New
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hee hee Excellent beginning! Nicely written too.
poe1911 chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
I had read this before, and it's as good now as it was then. A very cute story. I like how Arianna protects her father as much as he protects her, it's a very neat angle to the stories that you write. Thanks for reminding me of this one.
snipsa chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
I can remember parts of the storyline you mentioned in the end, but I'm not exactly sure what happened in that storyline, was that the one with the girl who could see into the future?

I would actually like to see an update, to see if Clarice may decide to try and get some sort of revenge or something, I don't know, just a suggestion.

Very good story, if you want to leave it just like that, feel free to do so, it was a good ending, you may just want to consider a sequel or something...
snipsa chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
I've only just noticed this story. You're doing really great. Don't let the fact that you haven't gotten any reviews prior to this bother you, I've noticed EE doesn't get much attention on fanfiction. I love the voice you've given Arianna in this, she's not that little girl anymore, she can make her own decisions whether or not she likes this woman.

I for one am definitely with her on this, something is very off with this Clarice. Very good, hope to read more soon!