Reviews for Little Women
SimsFanatic chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Belland is Glenn's and Kyles is brody
ms.hummel-anderson-cullen chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
MORE MORE I know it's been a long time but more. I love this!
TippyToe Zombie chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
What are the ages of everyone in this?

I am the TippyToe Zombie

I like to limbo

Often I fall on people's heads
TippyToe Zombie chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I like the way that you made Cole Leo's stepbrother, very good idea.

I am the TippyToe Zombie

I like to limbo

Often I fall on people's heads
icekrim91 chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
interesting plot, i like the idea of the sisters bonding, overall, it is awesome and can't wait to read more from it soon
to love him x chapter 20 . 7/2/2009
PLEASE update soon it's almost been YEARS... :(

xx
Ashley xo chapter 20 . 4/9/2009
I said I would review at the end, so this is what i'm doing. This is an amazing plot and storyline. There were certain points that I questioned, however, that is because i am a HUGE charmed fan, especially of Piper and Leo, and I think a teen pregnancy between them would turn out great! I have put those questions down to creativity, on your behalf. You have a great talent and you need to give yourself more credit. I love the way it has been set out, and the way you portrayed the pregnancy as Phoebe's- in my mind at least- but turned it into Pipers. There were some points where I thought, what happened to this part of the story?, but then that part came up again in the next chapter. I think you are truly gifted and welldone!

Please read and review mine, 'The war at home baby blues' or something like that I called it. It is in misc Tv shows. You don't have to know the show to understand any of the fic, I just liked the characteristics. Thankyou for keeping me so entertained tonight.

x

Ashley
Ashley xo chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Dude...i'm really interested in this story, so i was gonna read it all before reviewing, but each chapter ive read so far, you've put yourself down. Don't keep saying your works bad or rubbish, or even just not good. You need to believe in yourself to succeed. A writer needs to have confidence in what they have written, and to have confidence, you dont care what other people think, you care what you think. This reviewing space is only for questions, praise and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Whatever anyone is going to say is to help you, and I think you need to realize that. I'm really hooked on this story, and I 'm going to read the rest, then, I will review and tell you what I think, and, if I feel the need, I will give you some pointers, without criticising your work. I really dont know how to spell criticising or however it is lol.

Good job

x

Ashley
MusicMagicMurder chapter 20 . 2/18/2009
Great story please update soon!
Sarah chapter 20 . 10/13/2008
ok, so jus wondering y u stopped writing this great story? x
Ginaaaa chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
I know its been 1 and a half years, but update! I love Phoebe and Cole, and I love that Piper's pregnant. I hope she keeps it becuase Leo seems so happy. I think Paige should go with Glenn, and have a good relationship with Sam.
charmingbrenda chapter 20 . 2/7/2008
that was a very good story...please more prue...more sister moments...more school moments...i know that the halliwell's were famous in school..LOL... just wanna read something bout that..update soon..
greysbones chapter 20 . 2/1/2008
I love this story!

But - no update in over a year?

What happened?

Please decide to continue.

If you do, this story needs WAY more Prue, she's barely in it at all!
PrincessMaryJaneKOA chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Dear Fairyfust3

in regards to the author notes in chapter four of Little women

Cole's mothers name is Elizabeth and Leo's fathers name is Christopher, they were both mentioned in the show

I love this story! :D

Chelsea
csicharmedgeek8 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
your story is so awesome! love it keep it up!