Reviews for Little Women
charmedchick4eva chapter 7 . 5/10/2005
yay, a party! but who's greg? did you mean glenn? anyway, loved the cole/phoebe part and her ice cream theory. update soon!
fanmania chapter 7 . 5/10/2005
That was not bad at all, I thought it was great! The Phoebe and Cole bit was so sweet! Can't wait to read about the party! Update soon!
Laurie Lu chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
I love the fics were all the girls are together and have grown up that way.

Glenn and Paige would be so cute together in this fic . . .

I don't think your skipping forward in time like that was so bad. Yay, more Prue and Paige!

Oh, and who's going to get pregnant? If it's anyone but Paige I won't really be that shocked (not that I'm advacating you make Paige pregnant for your fic it's just that she's the only one without a boyfriend (that we know of?))

Lulu
Princess Pinky chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
Excellent! I really like this story. You write the characters so perfectly. I was really into the Phoebe/Cole scene! I LOVE Phoebe's "Ice Cream Theory!" It's so something that Phoebe would come up with on the show. And I agree, I never had Cole down as a Vanilla Man. But I can definitely see Phoebe as a Mint Chip kinda girl, although I'm not so sure about her logic behind the Mint Chip. ;) LOL The kiss was amazing! And I really like how even though Phoebe's that rebel older sister, she's still intent on making her baby sister's Sweet 16 a huge hit! Go Pheebs! I can't wait for more Paige/Glenn! Please update SOON! I'm just so caught up in this fic! (I'd been waiting for a long while for this update!)

P.S. Who's Greg? I thought she was with Glenn last chapter? Or is this a different day?
justpleasedelete1234321 chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
great story. U[date soon
elementbabe chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
gr8 chapter, i luved the cole/phoebe moment. that was sweet. can't wait for more!
winter blaze chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
please write more soon
CharmedMilliE- Karry Master chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
cool.
Hybrid-Cookie376 chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
Aw i like it! The start was so sweet with Phoebe and Cole.

I like the sound of the party!
fanmania chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
I love this story! You write all the sisters so well. You're a very good writer! I love Paige/Glen so please put them together

Anyway love it update soon!
charmedchick4eva chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
wow, this is an amazing story and very well written. i loved it! i really hope you put paige and glen together, cause i love them as a couple. i can't wait to see what happens next, update soon plz! )
Chub chapter 6 . 4/22/2005
i really like this story and where its going. i also like how you givce time to all te sisters because that's something i find really hard to do! update soon please
Princess Pinky chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
Aww, thanks for the reply to my review. I'm glad you'll be keeping the Paige/Prue tension against Cole in this fic. (I've always loved that and I've always wondered how Prue and Paige would act around Cole if they had been together. Instead it was always Piper and Pheebs agaist the third sister on the Cole issue.) Sorry I reviewed so late, but I was in Las Vegas for nearly the entire week and I don't have a laptop. Reading this today made me so happy though! You're bursting with talent! I loved how this chapter focused on one of my 4 favorite couples! Poor Paige. She needs her Glenn! I can't believe he has a date! I hope things don't go well. Rachel doesn't deserve Glenn! lol Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself here. Anyway, aweseomely perfect chapter and I can't wait for more! Especially now that there has been some Paige/Glenn (although it wasn't romance P/G). Update as soon as you possibly can, pretty please? :-D
Winter Blaze chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
please write more soon and I can't wait to read what happens next!1
Max and Dakota chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
You've really got the teen scene down! Great job
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »