Reviews for Little Women
RIP GG and VM chapter 19 . 8/5/2006
good chapter. i like how open paige was with kyle.
RIP GG and VM chapter 18 . 8/5/2006
good chapter. funny how the same thing cole always says to leo is what leo told cole.
RIP GG and VM chapter 17 . 8/5/2006
cute chapter.
MWard92 chapter 19 . 8/5/2006
yay i cant wait till u update wow piper's pregnant yep well im just wondering y phoebe is feeling so gucky is she pregnant 2? i dont know im slow at times... :( excellent story though :)
hockey.chic9 chapter 19 . 8/5/2006
Well, technically Kyle's parents were killed by Avitars, but since there's no magic in this...They can live. For now. I'm babbling, sorry. By the way, I love this story!
nicole812us chapter 19 . 8/5/2006
WOW you actually made me like Kyle more than Glenn. Your the first to do that in a story. Hopefully she will choose Kyle. He is very polite and nice. I hope Prue gets to go to school. Especially Harvard.
spikesmisty chapter 19 . 8/5/2006
great chappie...update soon
charmedbaby11 chapter 19 . 8/5/2006
She and his fater died when he was 8 or 10 i forgot. anyway love the story.
PiperandLeoFan101 chapter 19 . 8/5/2006
Ok so I'm going to cmmetn on all chapters that you just posted, so I liked the whole Leo Cole moment especialy the whole Fuck off Cole! That was great. I love it when Leo and Cole have a relationship, on the show they sometimes had one and when they did it was great! Glad Leo confided into Cole, now for Prue hope she could trust Piper to keep an eye on her sisters and not ruin her dreams, she deserves to go to college, she's been an older sister for a while, maybe it's Piper's turn, but then again if Piper's a mother, it might be hard and you already know how I feel about the whole Paige Kyle thing VOTE GLEN! lol ok update soon
heather1021 chapter 18 . 8/5/2006
nice little step brotherly moment there. keep writing.
nickynichols chapter 18 . 8/5/2006
Lovely chapter! I really hope that Piper will keep the baby! )
nicole812us chapter 18 . 8/5/2006
Leo should tell Piper. Cole has a very good point.
nicole812us chapter 17 . 8/5/2006
I hope Piper decideds to keep the baby. I am glad Leo seems happy about it.
heather1021 chapter 17 . 8/5/2006
cute fluffy chapter! yay!
RIP GG and VM chapter 16 . 8/4/2006
omg! i totally thought it was phoebe! i guess that's what u wanted us to think, isn't it? great chapter! update soon!
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »