Reviews for Fallen
Indelwin57 chapter 6 . 4/9
Wow, read what's so far published of your fanfic in 2016, pretty much 10 years later! The story is super amazing, and if there's any chance you could continue to update it, that'd be amazing!
Alyssa Says Hi chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
This is an awesome story so far! I just wished you couldv'e finished it, but looking at the last time you updated (9 years ago) I am guessing this story is done, discontinued. :'(
But it was really good while it lasted!
VFMH chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
This is really good! Please update or something! This has a great plot and it's been left on a cliffhanger since 2007. Please update when you can. It'd be nice to read.
NovaTheHedgehog7500 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
DUN DUN DUN! Le cliffhanger o' death. *dies* BRING METAL DOWN SHADOW! *psychotic laughter* I can't wait until the next chapter comes out. XD
Rebel S2 chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Whoa...I loved this. I love the changing POVs of the characters in each chapter, how they all react to what happened. Everyone was so in-character, too at least outwardly. Tails and Amy, as usual, are the more expressive ones, which is completely canon. I find it completely amazing that it is Knuckles and Shadow, as the tougher ones, to take it upon themselves to tell Sonic the truth. Sonic's reaction to Shadow's words came as a bit of a shock, though it was understandable. What I also like is how Shadow reacts to it - he's clearly affected, but doesn't let it show to the others. They way you portray that seems really believable.

All in all, one of my favorite angsty Sonic fics. It's a shame that this probably won't get updated, but still...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
FINISH THE DANG STORY!
The Mirror's Wish chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
No, no, no! FINISH THIS! I HAVE to know what happens next! I HAVE to! It's so rare to find such a GOOD Sonic the Hedgehog story on here-PLEASE finish this! I'M BEGGING YOU! :'C
Natarra chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
You haven't updated this in 6 years.. Now that's a sadness I cannot fakexDD I know there's no chance of you continuing this, but I really really liked it! :D
Ennalight chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Ohh owwww Metal has arrieved! This isn't going to be pretty.

You know this makes me think of a movie I once saw. It was about a racehorse and it broke his leg. They wanted to kill it but a racetrainer and his daughter saved it. They and some others took care of it and in time it could stand up again. Eventually it could walk and even race again. Why? Because of all the love the girl was giving him. It was called 'Dreamer' or something. Good movie!
Ennalight chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Now I hope you won't leave next chapter with a cliffhanger. Then my darkside will come out.

I hope Metal will get every piece of metal torn out of him!
Ennalight chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
You write it in a way, it almost breaks my heart.

Just so sad... :'(
Ennalight chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I was right!

Poor Sonic...what will happen now?
Ennalight chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I think it will be Shadow's Pov... Don't know why. _'

Now I really want to know what happend!
Ennalight chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I know how you feel. I get the same feeling when I get a review on my AMVs.

Loved the chapter, I wonder what happend though.

O and what is a BFG?
lokobookworm95 chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
YOU MUST UPDATE! I really hate cliffies, especially when the author doesn't update for forever.

On another note, I love your writing! Nice job on the story (and, i suppose, on the cliffie). Sorry if this came off flame-like, because it wasn't supposed to.