Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freedom of Apathy
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 8/30
Very interesting
Difdi chapter 14 . 7/30
Completely decimated is an oxymoron.

The word decimated doesn't mean destroyed, though a lot of people misuse it that way. There is a very good reason why the word decimate sounds a lot like the word decimal. They both have their origin in the Latin word for the number ten.

Something that has been decimated has had one part in ten destroyed - in other words, it is still 90 percent intact. So saying that phoenix fire completely decimated Voldemort's soul, leaving nothing left because there was no good left in it is a nonsense phrase. It literally contradicts itself several times over.

If it actually had decimated Voldemort's soul, it would have left most of it behind - and I know Tom wasn't 90 percent good.
hpf2114 chapter 15 . 5/16
I've been reading HP for 20 years. This is one of the BEST stories written!
hpf2114 chapter 3 . 5/15
This is a GREAT story!
Sheitane chapter 15 . 4/11
Ohmygosh this was a great fanfic and I don't believe I will read one as good as this for a while now. I didn't know 3 years had passed and Sanctuary was still running lol this was so perfect!
Badass, love.
SeverlyLate chapter 10 . 3/19
The thing I loath in this kind of stories is the so called "respect for the Headmaster". Well not to forget the demented pheonix.
trincam2011 chapter 15 . 1/3
Brilliant story. Read all in one go. Thank you
JuliaHBlack chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
Thank you for this story. I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Good story although short it kept my interest to the end.
MadAliceWonderland chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
I really love this story. It is very well written and I was hooked from the very beginning (stayed up a few hours reading it all in one sitting). It was an amazing, imaginative twist on HP, and I thoroughly enjoyed the completely different direction the story went in. I kinda felt sad that Ron and Hermione were negative characters, but it fit the story perfectly. Thank you for the incredible fic!
AdmiralDobby chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
Great story! Really, really awesome.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
I am really liking this story. That Hermione is a minor character helps it a lot. Thanks.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Great Phoenix Harry Trade. Great Idea.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Hermione's character is completely unbelievable. You do make reference to a possible manipulation of Hermione by Dumbles, but that is the only plausible reason for her lack of support. For 5 years she has unwavering support for Harry. Even in OOP Hermione knew it was a trap yet she went. This is well written, but if Hermione is not manipulated by Dumbles then it will go from a good story to mediocre at best. I hope for the best as I read on.