Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freedom of Apathy
hpf2114 chapter 15 . 5/16
I've been reading HP for 20 years. This is one of the BEST stories written!
hpf2114 chapter 3 . 5/15
This is a GREAT story!
Sheitane chapter 15 . 4/11
Ohmygosh this was a great fanfic and I don't believe I will read one as good as this for a while now. I didn't know 3 years had passed and Sanctuary was still running lol this was so perfect!
Badass, love.
SeverlyLate chapter 10 . 3/19
The thing I loath in this kind of stories is the so called "respect for the Headmaster". Well not to forget the demented pheonix.
trincam2011 chapter 15 . 1/3
Brilliant story. Read all in one go. Thank you
JuliaHBlack chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
Thank you for this story. I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Good story although short it kept my interest to the end.
MadAliceWonderland chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
I really love this story. It is very well written and I was hooked from the very beginning (stayed up a few hours reading it all in one sitting). It was an amazing, imaginative twist on HP, and I thoroughly enjoyed the completely different direction the story went in. I kinda felt sad that Ron and Hermione were negative characters, but it fit the story perfectly. Thank you for the incredible fic!
AdmiralDobby chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
Great story! Really, really awesome.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
I am really liking this story. That Hermione is a minor character helps it a lot. Thanks.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Great Phoenix Harry Trade. Great Idea.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Hermione's character is completely unbelievable. You do make reference to a possible manipulation of Hermione by Dumbles, but that is the only plausible reason for her lack of support. For 5 years she has unwavering support for Harry. Even in OOP Hermione knew it was a trap yet she went. This is well written, but if Hermione is not manipulated by Dumbles then it will go from a good story to mediocre at best. I hope for the best as I read on.
HunterTala13 chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
when I first read the part with the blue dragon my first thought was "Hyourinmaru, is that you?" Then "Why are you here?" ...I have been reading too much Bleach
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
Oooooh... I wanna meet an ice dragon. Cool.
And that gave me an idea for a story I'm writing! :D