Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freedom of Apathy
mckertis chapter 15 . 8/23
This is unnecessarily bloated. 3 chapters could have the same impact and meaning.
guest chapter 15 . 8/9
i have read just about every type of hp fanfiction that is out there and have to say this is a wonderful idea and a great read. the concept isn't entirely new (at least I've read another story or two with similar plots, no idea which were first), but the execution was interesting and beautiful. and very moving too, and i think the ending is perfect, I'm glad it wasn't dragged out or anything. thank you, i loved reading this!
1misspotter chapter 15 . 6/10
Wow. A few minor errors and such a complex plot that I needed to reread abit to fully understand. I love how you included mythology. And, found a way to describe a truly astounding revolution ...Thank You!
1misspotter chapter 1 . 6/10
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"
nightkit11224 chapter 4 . 1/27
I don't see how this has less favourites than some of the disgusting things out there.
zZzZz1337 chapter 15 . 1/24
welp, this was completely stupid. he just disregarded whole incarceration thing, and forgave all wizarding body. i kinda can comprehend how he come to terms with Tonks, but Albus? he should hate him, for sime long period of time, like REALLY hate, but he just "meh, guess we ok now". through all text i was hoping to find some kind of "human bashing", but instead i found some sort of hippie nonsense. all in all i am greatly disappointed in this fic.
Jen chapter 15 . 1/24
Thanks
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
its good that harry isnt completely alone,i doubt dobby reacted well to his imprisonment though
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
i wonder what harry will do since he has no ties to the wizarding world?
kaiserfrost chapter 15 . 10/10/2015
Sweet
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Very interesting
Difdi chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Completely decimated is an oxymoron.

The word decimated doesn't mean destroyed, though a lot of people misuse it that way. There is a very good reason why the word decimate sounds a lot like the word decimal. They both have their origin in the Latin word for the number ten.

Something that has been decimated has had one part in ten destroyed - in other words, it is still 90 percent intact. So saying that phoenix fire completely decimated Voldemort's soul, leaving nothing left because there was no good left in it is a nonsense phrase. It literally contradicts itself several times over.

If it actually had decimated Voldemort's soul, it would have left most of it behind - and I know Tom wasn't 90 percent good.
hpf2114 chapter 15 . 5/16/2015
I've been reading HP for 20 years. This is one of the BEST stories written!
hpf2114 chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
This is a GREAT story!
Sheitane chapter 15 . 4/11/2015
Ohmygosh this was a great fanfic and I don't believe I will read one as good as this for a while now. I didn't know 3 years had passed and Sanctuary was still running lol this was so perfect!