Reviews for Harry Potter and the Freedom of Apathy
trincam2011 chapter 15 . 1/3
Brilliant story. Read all in one go. Thank you
JuliaHBlack chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
Thank you for this story. I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Good story although short it kept my interest to the end.
MadAliceWonderland chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
I really love this story. It is very well written and I was hooked from the very beginning (stayed up a few hours reading it all in one sitting). It was an amazing, imaginative twist on HP, and I thoroughly enjoyed the completely different direction the story went in. I kinda felt sad that Ron and Hermione were negative characters, but it fit the story perfectly. Thank you for the incredible fic!
AdmiralDobby chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
Great story! Really, really awesome.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
I am really liking this story. That Hermione is a minor character helps it a lot. Thanks.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Great Phoenix Harry Trade. Great Idea.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Hermione's character is completely unbelievable. You do make reference to a possible manipulation of Hermione by Dumbles, but that is the only plausible reason for her lack of support. For 5 years she has unwavering support for Harry. Even in OOP Hermione knew it was a trap yet she went. This is well written, but if Hermione is not manipulated by Dumbles then it will go from a good story to mediocre at best. I hope for the best as I read on.
HunterTala13 chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
when I first read the part with the blue dragon my first thought was "Hyourinmaru, is that you?" Then "Why are you here?" ...I have been reading too much Bleach
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
Oooooh... I wanna meet an ice dragon. Cool.
And that gave me an idea for a story I'm writing! :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Whoooa... nice start. im hooked. :P
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
This story is incredible! Oh, the idea of a vampire that is several millennia old is never going to leave me!
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
THIS IS A WONDERFUL STORY! THANK YOU!
Drifter950 chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
Thank you for from a fun and very interesting story

Having read both "Apathy" stories, plus a few others listed in your profile, I think you could said to be a very good writer.

(Evil grin) That means I think your better than JKR's last two-and-a-half stories.

Soapbox: I think the last two-and-a-half are the fault of her editors. She had most of the seven blocked and written while her daughter was still less than 10. I just can't see her writings for her daughter taking a 90 degree turn in style, while said daughter was looking over her shoulder. (But that's my opinion).

Anyway, again thanks for posting these for us to enjoy, too.

May the MUSE always be with you!
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Harry has been in prison for ten years and Voldemort STILL hasn't managed to kill Dumbledore or take over the british magical world? Maybe he should give up and try someplace less insanity-inducing or move somewhere warm...ten years of little to no progress? F- that.