Reviews for Fallen Star
ReaderShannon chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I thought that you captured Howl and Chrestomanci very well in this story. I think you could write a longer one (please!) if you decided to!

I know that I certainly always hoped that Ms. Jones would write these two together some day (along with Sophie! Haha).

I believe that you should be proud of this accomplishment. It's not always easy to get characters just right, however, you have accomplished this!
Good job!
irezel chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
gotta love Diana Wynne Jones and her perfectly crossover-able stories!...3 brilliant.
tigerlily4 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
You have made me late to physical chemistry (reading your lovely DWJ and Attolia stories) and yet I can't find it in me to mind! Lovely job, I will be reccing these to my friends when I have a spare minute :D.
Overskill chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
The more I read your fics the more I love your narrative voice. And DWJ! One of my favourite authors of all time! I grew up on her books and I love her and them all. And this... Ah, this IS her, in a sense. Almost her voice, but not quite, it being tempered by yours. A very heady cocktails which phrases like this: "emoting disgruntlement like a fortress constructed entirely of Sulk" cannot but make intoxicating.

Sorry for the spam, but what a lovely way to pass the time is reading your fics!

I'll leave some for tomorrow, now. Thank you SO very much.
marora chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Such elequence! Such humor! I feel as if I've read a work by Waynne Jones herself.
Hidari chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I like it. Vague, subtle, but enjoyable nontheless.
frost city chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Wonderful. Here's to the hope that DWJ actually writes a Chrestomanci/Howl book/short story in the future.

...Shut up, I can dream. XD
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Thats awesome! Lovely lovely fic *grins* love the young howl
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
YAY! I read this once and didn't get it. I get it NOW though... now I've read HMC anyways.

bb xx K.A.
celticfox chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Great! It's a lot more realistic than other Chrestomanci/Howl crosses, but still stays true to the characters!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
A bit more of the movie then I accepted but this fic is a very smooth & engaging crossover.
Kel77 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Cool story. You don't see that many HMC/Chrestomanci x-overs.
Lady Rhiannon chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Hee. Very nicely done. Precisely how a meeting between the two would go, I think. I like your writing style too. Very cool. _
QuillSwift chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Wow, that was an extremely good piece! Substance and style.

You had both of their personalities going (hehe, just how I imagined young Howl to be) and the castle's personification was a great addition. I like the thought of it looking vaguely guilty...

Keep up the good work )!
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
"and it halted and looked vaguely guilty in a way that one would imagine only a sixty-foot high moving castle possibly could." - I found this amusing. _ Hehehe.

Keh, the castle has a personality. That's so...fun.

And I like this sort-of-crossover. It's possible, what with the many, many worlds Chrestomanci's supposed to be able to get to. :D Very original, may I say. Good one!