Reviews for Partnership
Syreene chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
I hope some day that you'll update this... it sounds like a good story!
Skyllian chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
You're a damned good writer, and it's a shame you didn't finish this story. The details you choose to describe enable the reader to infer a lot more about what is occurring psychologically, or about the world - correct balance of showing and telling, if you will. Believable and consistent characterizations. I am pleased that Atton isn't overly comical or sentimental, as he is wont to be portrayed, but is instead a survivalist and a planner. It's the only non-canon KOTOR story that I've enjoyed for the plot alone; I really would have liked to have seen where you were going with it. Subscribing to Story Alert regardless of the fact that you're unlikely to ever finish it.
PerilousDayDream chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
okay, thats kind of creepy. So its like invasion of the sith body snatchers, right?

or something like that?

anyway, i like this so far, there's not many stories out there dealing with what atton does after the exile leaves. good job, please update soon.
Vivi chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Is that story over? I read the 5 chapters and it seems like its unfinished... I would like to read the end :)
Mithostwen chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
A very interesting idea for a story-it's fun to read something new and original. I love the way both Atton and Dustil are both pretending not to be ex-Sith who are looking for their powerful Jedi friends... They have quite a bit in common, don't they? Anyway, I'm looking forward to when each finds out who the other is, and you've got me dying to know what's up with that pirate ship... You really know how to keep the readers turning pages. Well, metaphorically. So nice job! I look forward to reading more.
Uilleand chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Wonderful!

I love that you keep Atton as his cheeky, shades-of-Han-Solo self!

More please!
Nevara1013 chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Great idea! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Ruby-C-Took chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
This is a great concept! I like the way the story is going, and I'd love to see more!
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Interesting start. I wonder how long before they find out who each other is?
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
You came up with chapter 5 whilst I wasn't looking! You sneaky devil, you! And, I wonder if you've notices that the chapters are getting longer and longer... ;) A trend I'm all for. Liked Partnership when I first stumbled upon it. Still likt it now. Only wish you were just a tad more prolific, but that's just me wanting everything. Cake, ice-cream, the whole schebang. ANYhow. Keep up the good work, OK?
Kendoka Girl chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Glad to see you back writing. Sorry I'm so slow.
sharinganavenger chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
Great chapter. You've got both characters down really well. I especially like the way you manage Atton's past-it's not as if he's obsessing about it, but it doesn't go away, either. Really good job. Keep updating? Please?
DarthNexus9000 chapter 5 . 2/10/2007
interesting. i wonder if he would go back if the circumstances were different, instead of staying with dustil.
Aesshen chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
Wow, great fic! The idea of Atton and Dustil teaming up is just beyond cool. So I'm guessing this is LSF Revan and LSF Exile? Fun!
Rian Sage chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
I suppose there's no hope you'll continue this. But it is very good and I hope you'll re-consider. You're a good storyteller.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »