Reviews for A Dying Wish
kriti chapter 8 . 8/13
oooooooh this is rly rly goood
LilyJamesForever chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
Firstly before I go ahead... May your grandmother Rest In Peace forever, And I am sure wherever she is (in Heaven) she would be smiling at the work her grandchild did, and always looking out for you! Your story showed a true relationship, where both Love and Hate are present... I thought that Marie Evans was a wonderful character with a sad end... I have one question though what happened to Chris? He was not mentioned at the Funeral... Anyways I absolutely LOVED your story...
Regards,
A well wisher
Tawlz02 chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
LOVE THIS CHAPTER OMGGGG
Tawlz02 chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
Love this so so much
Tawlz02 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Not so sure I like this James but so excited to keep reading!
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Aah. I understand james doesnt want to seem like that. But hes being a jerk. Poor lily.
Smiley face chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
I love the fact that you dedicated this story to your grandmother . It's super sweet, I'm sure she would of loved it.
Oceanwriter3 chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
So when I first read the description of this story it didn't really seem that interesting. But I saw it a lot in people's favourites so I decided to give it a chance. And I AM SO GLAD I DID! I started reading it this morning and had to stop to babysit. But I'm finishing it now and gah I love it!
Iluvjamespotter chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
Pleeaaase write another sequel.
Loved this so much!
Dancer055 chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Great story. I really like this! :)
Gaerdir chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
Nice story! I wish there was more on Marie Evans, but the banter between everyone is amazing! Cheers!
AlwaysUnitedHogwartsHouses394 chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
Sorry, I meant to say that I was practically crying at the end, it was so beautiful3
AlwaysUnitedHogwartsHouses394 chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
I was practically cry
Stars-in-the-moonlight chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
I read the story in one day and its wonderful
Cartman chapter 6 . 8/7/2012