Reviews for Points of View
Magus Black chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
You know I never noticed that...HA!

And lastly that's cold...real cold! Albel cold!
Magus Black chapter 11 . 1/3/2006
Indeed most don't like her, though foolish she is like Master Yoda. You don't think their dangerous until they beat you to death.

hahahaheh God I love Adray! Awesome!
foxygirlchan chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
This... Was... Awesome!

I love this fanfic! I laughed, I felt ashamed at the poor worms, and I felt sad at things.

I also didn't like how they did not show Nel's suprise of the technology in the game and how the dictionary was so accurate yet the game...

I am one of the few people who read through the dictionary! I feel special!

Man, poor Peppita.

"So does this mean we've got to have Albel in our party after all?" "There's always Roger, I suppose..."

Is this how you made your group as? Or did you have Albel? It would have probably been funnier if Albel was in it, and Roger, but I suppose you're following the game.

I got Peppita in my group, and it was such a let-down to find out I couldn't have Albel on my team. D

I found many parts hilarious! I posted some on deviant art. Shush. Of course, I directed many people here. This is such a good fanfic.

"Oh really?" "Yes, but he sometimes goes by the name 'Albel the Wicked'..."

xD

Man, this is hilarious! I can't stop grinning! I might just draw something for this. Or a mini comic for your omake.

Awesome. Just stunning. I love your writing! It's so... Awesome.

xD
Mats Forsen chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
Absolutely wonderful. When I saw you had posted a new chapter I decided to reread the whole story and it was just as good a second time around!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2005
This is really great! It's funny and the characters aren't out of character (I especially love their interaction!), and Nel's POV is very credible. Keep it up!
Mats Forsen chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
Wow, marvellous characterization! I've always loved stories about first contact and this one certainly fits the bill. I just finished the game and am catching up on 'fics, and this one made my evening. Keep up the good work!
Miss X chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
Ah, yes, a fic about Nel! She's not my fav character, but...anyway, is this fic kind of rushed? I can't really tell, it seems like you're making kind of a line snapshots from the game, then an actual story. But good, nonetheless! Seriously, great! BTW, is this Nel/Cliff? that's something you don't see everyday!
Krys chapter 10 . 6/1/2005
Dammit, I've been trying to review this for ages, but the site wouldn't let me. Anyway, I am really loving this story. You raise a LOT of interesting issues that weren't covered by the game. Your characterisations of the characters are spot-on, and I particularly like the role you gave Sophia in this chapter. Even if she can be irritating, she's too often overlooked.

And I have to say this:

"Damn. No wonder Crosell jumped so high..."

GREATEST. LINE. EVER.

Cliff is brilliant and this story has a nice amount of humour.

Interested to see what happens with Peppita, now. Lookin' forward to it.
Magus Black chapter 10 . 5/22/2005
I have nothing against a long chapter, as a matter of fact I desire it from others, it was very infomring on your opinion (though in my case I think Sophia isnt worth my time, Adray's the man of magic in party).

But nuff said you've done very well!
Viper-Saria chapter 9 . 5/15/2005
Hey, I just got finished playing Star Ocean Till The End of Time, and I really like how you wrote this from Nel's point of view and how odd it must have been to get use to all this over-flow of knowledge. Good Luck on your next Chapter! I'll be waiting!
touyatouya chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Wow. Impressive character work. Your dialogue is spot on and Cliff is very well portrayed. I also like how Nel isn't blind to the rather obvious fact that Cliff and Fayt are about as "Greeton" as, well, swiss cheese. Will definately read the rest of this when I can...
Aondehafka chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I haven't actually read this yet, because I haven't played Star Ocean 3 and do plan to do that in the future. But let me just say I'm extremely happy to see something new from you.
Jonathan Priest chapter 9 . 4/19/2005
I stumbled onto this story merely by accident, but damn how I wished I found this earlier. All I can say is that you've got quite a talent with idenfitying with the characters...I was particularly pleased to see the usually unshakable Nel's reaction when stepping into Fayt's world. It was great how so many things we take for granted would be amazing to people who've never seen it and you captured that perfectly. The only tragedy of this story is how few people have reviewed it. This is a beautifully woven story and an immensely enjoyable read. Can't wait for more.
Magus Black chapter 9 . 4/18/2005
How interesting, her point of view. Are you going to get into her point of view as Fayte fights Albel in the Ursa Mine, And her thoughts on both men?
Tristan Amaryllis chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
I thought this was finished; I’m very pleasantly surprised to find that it’s not.

I don’t see any of the previous problems I mentioned here in any of the later chapters. Everyone seems perfectly in character, and Nel’s reactions to everything seem spot on, right down to the shower and chamberpot comments. All in all, you remind me of why I love this game so much. And why I want to write Cliff POV. And why I can’t. Bleh.

Anyhow, good job.

And I guess you’re right about Cliff. I never really considered that aspect of it. The hunch just sort of threw me as being a bit too elaborate.

And I figured Nel’s reaction in the PA in Kirlsa is just her trying to put up her last real facade of aloofness, considering that she scolds you for doing what she was actually doing herself (not sure what point that’s debating, by the way; it just felt right putting it there).
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »