Reviews for The Thin Line
starryeyes10 chapter 20 . 3/31/2008
great story
Brontesgirl chapter 21 . 9/29/2005
Awesome sequel. Loved it all the way through. I can't believe how much bad luck one guy can have in a year though...LOL...

But its really GREAT!
starryeyes10 chapter 21 . 6/9/2005
great story.
BrittanyLS chapter 21 . 6/6/2005
I had to send a last review of this story; I changed my penname from Brittany45 to BrittanyLS. With the end of the school semester, and summer class beginning I was a little behind on my chapters. I cannot tell you how amazing this story is! You had me to the point of tears, laughter and smiles! This is one I know I will enjoy re-reading many time!
Nix707 chapter 21 . 6/3/2005
Aw, sweet ending . . .
alix33 chapter 21 . 6/2/2005
Whoa, nice last chapter! And the first chapter of the new one is also quite precious! I hope they decide to keep the pictures that the wedding photographer took sort of by accident, in chapter 2 of the sequel?
LieutenantjgMegAustin chapter 21 . 6/2/2005
YAY! Palmer's dead! That was a great story! I loved it!
froggy0319 chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
Awesome ending, thank gosh Palmer is dead...or is he? wink wink! Now I cannot wait for the epilogue, sorry for ever doubting the true shipper that you are, and awesome author to boot :)
xobabygurlxo chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
wow that was soo good...you are an amazing writer...that was brilliant stuff right there...i cant wait until friday! lol great work!
Green Ink Stains chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
YEA! Now you have to write about the proposal and Trish's reaction. :)

YET ANOTHER FANTASTIC STORY!
jaggurl chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
greeatt story! i'm so sad to see it come to an end! you're a fantastic writer and i can't wait till you come out w/ a new story! :)
cbw chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
This was a fantastic story and I enjoyed every minute of it! I'm sorry to see it end, but am hopeful you have something else up your sleeve... Thanks for your hard work.
harmfan chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
Aw. That was so sweet - I didn't think you had it in you (kidding). I would have preferred more than one bullet in Palmer, but I'll take what I can get. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into weaving this story. We are lucky to be able to share in your talent. I'm looking forward to many more stories from you.
BlueJay chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
Thanks Radiorox for this great adventure. Love the ending!
tizy chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
Wonderful story as usual! Uh, how soon til you start posting the next one? :o)