Reviews for Metal Gear Shadow 2: Red Fox
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Seriously? For the love of...get your lazy butt back here and continue the story. Jeez. And...Snake and Kim's mother? What the crap?
ekrekeler chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
SERIOUSLY?! Of all the chapters that you might not have updated, THIS IS THE ONE WHERE YOU LEAVE ME HANGING?! Yeah, I know, take your time and all to update, but SERIOUSLY!?
Daigo Himura chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
wha... wha? Snake with Mrs. P? When's the next chapter coming out? I can't wait to read it!
This Tea Is Too Sweet chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
i hate you for leaving it right there
Trane7 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Where's chapter 3?
Vampuric Spider chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Wow this is great, If you ever decide to come back to it I look forward to reading more.
Foxy-kun chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
I KNOW ITS BEEN YEARS BUT UPDATE THIS FIC I LOVE IT
chao-hellsing chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Hey are you going to pick up this story again, or is it on a permanant hiatus?
SharinganUserX chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
wow, LOVED THE ENDING .. c'mon maan MGS4 came out ! and we had S4 after you stopped updating .. THIS NEEDS SOME LOVE ! superb ..

PS Nana and Naked Snake ? Vulcan Raven gonna be playing a part ? I sure as hell hope Josh dies, but Shego doesn't, we already had the coolest bad guy die / .. and some top secret stuff mentioned to Nana .. Les Enfantes Terribles just starting here ? or have I missed something ? original Big Boss (who btw is alive in MGS4, but with big help from Ocelot, who's dead here :() seems to exist here, SS does .. so Liquid has to too ? GIEB Liquid :)

PS ah screw it, just update :)
Android 24 chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Oh for the love of all that is good in this world, You cannot stop this fic! Please come back and finish it, I am too drawn into the story for it to end now!
Punishment Due chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
Kim's mom and...snake, that's unexpected
Meca Vegeta chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
... thats...damn...wel...damn...
Flaremage chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
Oh dear...*faint*
Caffine chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Good God! You can't leave this on that kind of cliffhanger!
kingprawnsct chapter 2 . 8/23/2006