Reviews for Zero 2: Housemates
Dessmonda chapter 23 . 8/25/2005
That was such a good chapter. I started crying I was laughing so hard. I love both Zero 2: A Revision, and Zero 2: Housemates. You're such a brillant author!
Yami Vizzini chapter 23 . 8/22/2005
Oh man... ouch. That's all I can say. Davis has one sick mind! Can't wait to see what Yolei will do with the Numemon, though. And come to think of it, for this to work properly, wouldn't she have to be a bit more "developed" than she was in the original show? And is the Numemon (poor thing!) the only new Gravemon, or has the Mind grabbed others already? Only a few more chapters to go... wow. It seems strange in a way. If you hadn't checked yourself, this might have gotten almost as long as the Revision!

By the way, Daneel Rush has changed his name to Daneel Rush -Koushi- for some reason, if you're looking for his page (and you didn't alredy know).
Yamimaru chapter 23 . 8/21/2005
That Digiegg has DNA from Agumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Palmon, V-mon, Wormmon, Guilmon, Renamon, and Calumon, as well as a few accidentily added antivirus programs. So it will be a vaccine type. And this chapter had the greatest prank yet.
Digi fan chapter 23 . 8/19/2005
I forgot all about the gravemon still in the real world.
Ficmaster chapter 23 . 8/18/2005
Another aweasome chapter. Hope the next ones comes out sooner though.
SamuraiSirius chapter 23 . 8/18/2005
*climbs out of cliff*

Ah-HAH-HAH-HA! That was probably the most hilarious thing ever! I think you broke Ken though...he might not leave his bedroom after this...good job...

As for the Gravemon...well...that was scary...and a kind of downer to the chapter...nice touch!

-Samurai Sirius
Dot Cubed chapter 23 . 8/17/2005
...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You have no idea how much this chapter amused me. I mean, it started with the soccer game (Agumon and his Pepper Breath...hahahaha), then to Davis and no eyebrows (so /that's/ what the flypaper does...), and the prank ITSELF was just perfect. Ken's reaction...*giggles madly* Poor Yolei, though; I doubt she's going to find a prank that'll top /that/.
Puragatory chapter 23 . 8/16/2005
LMAO! Meramon eating a twinkie? I love how all the digimon in your stories are snack junkies.

Demon: *Finishes scarfing down his 23rd Hershey Bar*

Soulmon: Sir! The enemy forces just unleashed an assault platoon of Devidramon! We need immediate re-inforcements!

Demon: *eats the wrapper* M... plastic.

Soulmon: ...Sir?

Demon: *Stuffs 5 Hershey bars in his mouth and washes it down with Sake*

Soulmon: _

Demon: Oh gawd, heartburn... *farts and sets the throne on fire*

Soulmon: Um, about the reinforcements?

Demon: Aw screw it.. *Smashes the sake bottle on head*..*TKO*

Soulmon: _ I saw nothing.. I saw nothing...
Crimson G chapter 23 . 8/16/2005
Awesome prank there, and Yolei probably once to give Davis one free ticket to the Dark Ocean. Heh, so Gravemon decides to reveal himself. So, how you going to kill him off since he claims he can't die. Maybe Light. Later.
Bluesv20 chapter 23 . 8/16/2005
About time the Gravemon came back.

I satrted school last week, man unfair!
Silver Warrior chapter 23 . 8/16/2005
that… was the ultimate prank. I am officially scared to think what Yolei will do to top that. How could she top that?
Vyse23 chapter 23 . 8/16/2005
...I can't come up with a term that gives this chapter the credit it deserves. This is BY FAR the best prank you've had either one of them pull, especially with her being dropped in Ken's room (*giggles hysterically*). So, we've still got Return of the Prankster left. *sighs* I guess that means Yolei will get the last laugh? Well, keep up the awesome writing and see you next time.
Sora Potter chapter 23 . 8/16/2005
Yeah, when it comes to making trouble for Yolei, Davis does have a brain. but this time even I think that he went too far. Can't wait to see what Yolei does to him. I got a question about Davis' power. Does it come from the crest or does it come from him?
Ninetalesuk chapter 23 . 8/16/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DAVIS' PRANKS IN THIS CHAPTER WAS THE BEST! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

*Smirks* Oh yeah... your UmbraDevimon has appeared in chapter 64 of my story... should see him beating up four of the Digidestined easily...

*Looks at the chapter again and...* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Heheheh... Keep up the good work! Heheheheh...
duskmon87 chapter 23 . 8/16/2005
Job...fun!

Heh good chapter; Now Ken and Yolei have incentive to murder Davis. One question, I thought that the Mind had been wiped out by Daemon... O.k. so it really was more of a statement than a question.
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »