Reviews for Zero 2: Housemates
Nesha1 chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
Yes we women have a warped logic. So what if we really despise a guy? If he sees us NAKED, he's SUPPOSED to like what he sees! NOT douse his eyes with pepper spray!

I felt bad for Davis, I'm extremely ticklish, too! And I guess Poromon and Demiveemon are going on a midnight snack raid?
Nesha1 chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Ha, ha! Davis saw Yolei naked and temporarily blinded himself with pepper spray? That was cute! I wonder if he would've done the same thing if it was Kari...

...nah! Tai would've easily kicked his ass for that one!
Nesha1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Monthly chokings? WTF? Okay...and poor Davis...he only cries at night when no one's around. I KNOW all of that has to be weighing heavily on him. (grabs Davis plushie and squeezes)
Nesha1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
And so it begins...Oh dear...
Moronthe2nd chapter 27 . 3/8/2007
Out of all your stories, this is my favourite.
NinjaStarFox chapter 10 . 6/8/2006
heh, i know this is WELL over a year too late but oh my gosh how funny a chapter! its too bad i was not able to read the orginal chapter though *whoever reported you is a big meanie head *glares daggers* * (even though a year too late _) but yeah. i just HAD to leave a review. . funniest. chapter. ever! (oh and thanks Bluesv20 for getting me hooked on your writings! _) awesome! now onward to the rest of your wonderously written stories! w00t!
Infinite Freedom chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
You do know that saying she looked like a Skullgreymon would have been more insulting, right?
HappieApple chapter 27 . 5/1/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so funny with all the pranks and stuff...and all the family lovins...it makes me all tingly! Whelp, Bye! - PEACE!
Infinite Freedom chapter 13 . 5/1/2006
Something occured to me. What is the pricipal going to think when Betamon digivolves to Seadramon, Megaseadramon, or even Metalseadramon?
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
Ultra I found out the real names of Metalgarurumon's attacks. The one were he launches all those missiles is MMetal Wolf Claw, the one where he fire the energy be is called Ice Wolf Claw and the one were he launches the large missile from his chest is called Giga Missile.
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 20 . 4/20/2006
dm: FINALLY! SOMEBODY KNOWS WHO WROTE THAT SONG! *coughs* sorry, ive been asking everyone i know since i heard the song and nobody knows. kinda creepy, actually. anyhoos, im a lurker and i read through zero two in a few weeks...or months, cant remember which. very awesome, and im sure the nde were okay. of course, this fic is awesome. poor davis...i wonder how much trouble hes gotten into because of his partner? ciao!
Hirari chapter 13 . 1/5/2006
omg...could Mr. Bishop and the cell-phone dude be behind the eventual murders of the American ambassador and the Grand Praetor?

blows up before you can rant at americanidiot101

her alter ego (of sorts...) SS equals Kawaii comes in...

uh yeah...anyways, even though some of the school might've softened towards the Digimon there are several billions of people on the planet still predujuced against Digimon and the DD's. Anyway, I have to pour ice cold water over americanidiot101 now. She happens to want to wake up /before/ the cartoons are over tomorrow...and she still has fics to write.

Ciao!
Goldamon X chapter 27 . 12/17/2005
Finally finished reading this thing. Very very funny stuff here. Cant wait for the next big story to be... as to the favorites. Chapter: 23 Humor chapter: 23. Inoue: Sasuke. Prank. Chapter 23. and favorite original character has to be Daichi. one does wonder though how does sasuke affect other peoples thought processes like that...
Silver Warrior chapter 27 . 11/21/2005
And we come to an end. A pity. My favorite chapter? Likely the bonding with Mantarou. Fave humor chapter? The Prankster strikes back. Fave Inuoue character? Chizuru, I think. Which is the martial artist again? Favorite prank? Davis’ next to last prank (the uber embarrassing one for Ken and Yolie). Fave original character is definitely Daichi.
Digi fan chapter 27 . 11/16/2005
Wow! the last chapter. Im looking forward to your future stories. Great ending by the way.
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »