Reviews for Friends for a Lifetime
Digidestined of Trust chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Michael W. Smith is one of my favorite Christian authors. Good choice of story.
Jane St. Valentine chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Kari came walking in from the bedroom with the phone in her hand. "While you two were out here thinking of ways to get out of this, I took a little liberty. I called your house Tai, and it just so happens that Mimi was over there. I asked if it would be okay if you two helped us. And can you guess their answer?"

Tai and Matt both looked like their death certificates had been signed. They knew their wives' answers were toward the affirmative.

"From the looks on your faces, I take it you guessed right. And to forestall your next excuse, TK, I hope you don't mind, but I found a couple of old T-shirts they can wear." TK shook his head grinning. His wife really was one in a million.

Neither one could think of another excuse, so with forlorn faces, they accepted the shirts. Going into the other rooms to change, mumbling could be heard coming from both of them.

Best. Part. Ever.

This was a really great story. (I can't think of anything better to say...)
sunflowers chapter 1 . 7/23/2006

Although i admit that i sometimes like Davis as a bad-guy, i don't really think he's evil. You truly captured his humanity in this peice(can you believe i'm 15?).

I'm an avid takari fan, and this story is among my favorites(as is 4 others).

Calmre of the Storm not logged in chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
That was so cute! I loved it! it was quite funny actually, I was singing that song, and then you put it in the fic! It's perfect too. Gotta love ol' Smitty! probably don't care about my babbling...most people don't...Anyways, keep up the good work!

Angel of Light)
MarielleAine chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Ya I like the way that Davis was portrayed in this fic! PLUS it was really sweet and cute!
ChibiRaye-Chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Loved it! would you be upset if I'll use Mika's name in MY fic? It's completly different, there are fighting scences in mine
Takato Takaishi chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Good...I'm overly impressed
Marcie chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
love2jump chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Bj.ShadowAndromedar chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Well...Dunno how to start...(by the way...I'm German. Hope you'll understand this review *sweatdrop*) It's a very great story! It was the first I read from you RyAnn. I like the way you write. (I've read your other storys about six times now...they're soo great!) Hmm...I think I'm writing nonsense...;;

But your stories are wounderful! Mach weiter so...Uh...In English: Keep up the good work(?)
werewolf1885 chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
You're right. Davis is misunderstood. Great fic, keep up the great work!
Salamon2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
ChibiMegan chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Wow! Thank you for writing such a beautiful story! It totally changed my opinion of Davis! Cool!
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Oh my god, that was just so sweet! Davis as a good guy, woo-hoo! This is such a great fic. I love fics where the 3 of them become friends. I'm a sap, couldn't ya tell? _