Reviews for Mechanical Men
Crunch Berry Baroness chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
this is awesome! the first chapter was hilariously intimate from beck's pov, especially the conditioner part! your writing style is splendid when character-wisely detached on dorothy's part, i can really see all the dialogue and thoughts to correspond to her character. overall, for something so perverted its written beautifully without being crude. kudos and i hope you find a drive to finish this fic :)
yikes chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Interesting indeed. Beck as a perv? I would have never guessed.
Kaguras Man too lazy to log i chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Hey I thought you'd never update, but here it is. My favorite Big O fic. Hopefully Roger will make an appearance in the next chapter.
Lady Bern chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
I am in awe at how wonderful this truly is. I can say without hesitation that this deserves to be flooded with hundreds of reviews praising your work and demanding updates.

With that said, please do update again, this is a real pleasure to read.
Lady Bern chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
In need of a good Big O fic, and I must say this definatly satisfies. I love how you have done Dorothy, and overall keeping everyone in character.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Another fabulous story once again! While I really don't read Big O fiction in general, I felt I should atleast give it a try, and I was not disappointed. The cool, disassociated from Dorthy is great and strongly in-character. The whole concept is very well done, the last part of this chapter especially amusing.
7moondance chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Your characterization of Beck is probably one of the most true to character descriptions that I've seen in fan fiction. I too would like to see where you take this story.
klblack chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
That was vigorous! It seems like Dorothy is a bit more talky, but perhaps it's the influence of Beck's CD :-).

I'm interested to see where you go with this.