Reviews for More
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
Amazing fic, and I loved all their thoguhts and feeling about each other and themselves. So wonderful and spot-on!
BlackYukiOokami chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Aww... the ending was soo sweet :) I loved the story :) I loved all of them :) Oh and once again its a veary well-reaten story :D
KittyGrl24 chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
What a wonderfully written piece! I think that you did an EXCELLENT job portraying the characters. With their views on their brothers and themselves. You definately seem to know the Turtles. I MUST read more of your stories!

Keep up the GREAT work! :)
eeveemew chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
A masterpiece once again! (and I too fear dolls!)
OSYH chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Guess what? I fell for Leo, too. sigh

But I guess that's a good thing, cause it means that you're a really good writer and that you've got the Turtles' characters down pat.

Poor Leo, though. He barely sets aside free time for himself, even if he could.
OSYH chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
I just fell in love with Raphael. Not like that, mind you. Still, I feel for him. And he has every right to complain about humans being so closed-minded.
OSYH chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
AW, Donny! *huggles* I love Donny, and I love how you brought out his character completely.
OSYH chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This made me all in love with Mikey all over again. XD
FlamyAngelwings chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
FINNALLY! SOMEBODY ELSE WHO IS SCARED OF BARBIES! I MEAN THE LOOK SO EVIL! THEY ARE GONNA MUTAT AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD! I CAN'T BELIVE IT! YOU ARE TOO GREAT!
FireMimi chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
it's the girl from Californiay,Hawaii!(CA) It's Kaolla time I'm Kay razy!Bionicle fan girl is something I don't joke about being or some of my traits.I just want to live life to its fullest...my way my style that's what living is all off the subject.

Good story how compasionate.
FireMimi chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
can make the turtle look more different than anyone can I wish you owned TMNT you really deserve it.
FireMimi chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
Hm more than a genius eh?Good idea never seen him in any other way than a genuis.
FireMimi chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
For once a fanfic that can show Mikey being maybe more offense of course but no one and I really mean no one is always so happy like that.
Tewi chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
oh, very nice into of the turtles! me like et! great job!
Anyuna chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
Well, I hope that this review does cheer you up. That was an excellent finish to an equally excellent story. Loved every bit of it.

Love, peace and chicken grease

Cheese Monkey