Reviews for Appreciation
freelancetada chapter 30 . 1/20/2010
CryHope chapter 30 . 7/20/2007
Oh man...! You nearly gave me a heartattack when the arsonist body was brought out and thought it was Sara. And I'm really relieved that they're back together. I really enjoyed this story, and I'm going to head on down to the next installment.

bo-
CryHope chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Heya...

Okay.. so I've read the past four installment of "Happy Enough" for the past 2 days/nights and am so sorry to only comment just now. I want to say just how incredible these stories have been. They are all well written and very engaging in terms of plot and characterization. I'm not a CSI Las Vegas "viewer"... more of the CSI New York... I don't even ship Greg and Sara until now. You basically had me laughing, blushing (more smut please?), and ofcourse by the end of the last story, crying a little bit at the outcome of my newest favorite couple. I have faith in you to write these two characters well.. and I suppose if they don't end up back together, at least Greg will be available to us fangirls.. hahaha (I saw his picture and d/l an epi of S6).. he's so freaking adorable, it really hurts to keep on smiling the way I smile whenever I see his pic.

Okay.. so back to the story!

Bo-
ames 449 chapter 30 . 2/27/2007
Ye Gods woman! Those last few chapters were tense! At one point I actually did think you had killed Sara off! eek! But anywho, as always this was a wonderful story. I've nearly caught up with your CSI series now. Its amazing how these things grow isnt it? I bet this started as just one story and now you're on your sixth! You should never stop writing these. Theyre so wonderful, although I am blaming you if I fail university for doing no work and just reading your stuff! Lmao!

I love Greg and its nice to have a storyline that revolves around him but doesnt just have him being beaten to death as most stories do. there is so much emotion and real feelings in these stories.

I also love Amy and Nick! I guessed she was pregnant the moment she said she was vomitting but thought she had the flu! LOL. But I did used to nurse so thats hardly surprising! I hope your next story includes a Baby Stokes! I really do love her as a character which is great because most writers who introduce new characters into FFs do so really BADLY. But she's great. she not over the top and shes not the hero (which is really annoying to read in new characters). I just cant believe i've never read these stories before! i feel so behind the times! (I've just realised how many exclaimation marks i've used in this one review. must stop)

I take it you're older than most of the kids who write on her because you definitely write with maturity (ok I realise that sounds insulting but its not supposed to be). Basically what I mean is that you capture emotions/feelings etc with the grace of someone who has experienced these things and unfortuantly - as i well know - that comes with age. anywho, having written an essay, all i'm going to say is keep writing. You're wonderfully talented.

~Amy
Soccer-Bitch chapter 30 . 11/9/2006
awesome story. i loved it. great job!
Dugleik chapter 20 . 10/14/2006
You should write a 'why charlie told greg' story!

And yes, I'm re-reading this series for the x-time
DC World chapter 26 . 9/9/2006
Oh my God! Is Sara really okay? That was nicley written. Since I am copying this story and printing it out ( I dont have the internet at home) I have about 10 chapters to review. I am happy that Nick and Amy are having a baby and that Sara and Greg are hopefully getting back together. Oh and if you are intersted in learning more about manic depression you should read The Everything Health Guide to Adult Bipolar Disoder. It has helped me to better understand what my best friend ( Who has bipolar) is going through. Also it is good for people who are just interseted. I hope to finish your story soon, but I van only print up to 15 pages ( I use size 5 font) and can only get internet access once a week. Please keep on writing. This mini series is very very good.

Hi-D aka DC World

PS. I made a mistake in my last review. I hade read the 4th part not the 5th.. Funny how I thought of that at 4 am.
DC World chapter 8 . 8/30/2006
This is a wonderful part. I was so shocked about the ending of the 5th part that I almost didnt read the 6th. But I just had to find out what happens ( whether good or bad) ! I have a question; Are you going to more with Greg and manic depression? And how do you know so much about the disorder? I really hope that Sara and Greg get back together. They are a good couple. PLEASE DONT STOP!

Hi~D aka DC World
darkmagic-luvr chapter 30 . 7/26/2006
i think i've read this series about three times. seriously. i really can't wait for the next installment. Greg and Sara hafta get married Nick and Amy need to have their kid...something really big and bad needs to happen 'cause Sara and Greg need angst. like Greg's dad dies or Sara's brother finds her something aful like that.

anyways.

just wanted to say how much i love your wrighting and how much i'm looking forward to the next story.

-x-liv
Marmel C.c chapter 30 . 7/26/2006
I lost my beautifull, a piece of art. I Read the complete series, one better than the one before. I just loved it! Congrats for your hard work! Sequel:P Sandle !

~Mar~
Dugleik chapter 30 . 5/3/2006
So, I've read all the parts in half a day, it' been an emotional rolercoaster to say the least. But i love it.
Dugleik chapter 28 . 5/3/2006
a while there I thought you had a really fucked up idea of what a happy ending should look like, "and then he pulled the plug and lived in missery for the rest of his short life span" doesn't sound like a Disney ending.
Dugleik chapter 24 . 5/3/2006
You know, I think our definitions of happy ending doesn't entirely see eye to eye.
Dugleik chapter 15 . 5/3/2006
I'm going to stop reading now. Not forever, but I need a little sleep, and for some freakish reasons my glasses just broke, and I'm currently sitting with my face 4 nches away from the screen just to be able to read at all.

And there's a happy feeling about the story right now, and I saw the next chaptr might be a little less then nice.
Dugleik chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
Just wanted you to know that I like Charlie. He's fun and charming.