Reviews for Alien Shore
RogueLovesGambit chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
What happens next? Please finish! Did rogue go back an get Logan? How do they get out of this strange land?
Luc Star chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
i loved this story from the start.. it seemed like you actually took time to write everything in details.. i like detailed fanfics.. anyways.. even though you haven't updated in a long time.. i hope you'll get the time to finish this and post it soon again. take care and keep up the good work.
ek7267a chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
Its really refreshing to read an x-man fic that isn't caontradictory, and juvenile. Not that i have anything against some of the teeny-bopper crap that gets posted, but it's good to have someone who knows something about what he's writing about. so do me a favor, finish what you started so that i don't have to always wonder what happened to gambit and the merry-men crew. and rogue of course. thanx
SH chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
Oh!

I love it!

I *hope* there'll be more!

Soon!

My only critique is that it's unfinished.

greetings SH
wyndsong chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
oh man. please tell me youre gonna finish that story!
Jukebox chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
This is a GREAT story! It looks like it's been a couple of years since you worked on it, but hopefully you'll consider updating\finishing it in the near future?
Antigone chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Wow I love your fics! Can you do a long crossover?.
Gaze chapter 2 . 1/11/2002
radical, can't wait for the next chapters!
Rogue31 chapter 2 . 12/25/2001
This story is really good and, and it is written really really well. Keep it up! Awesome job! Go You!
BJ chapter 2 . 9/4/2001
Still an amazing story, I've been reading The Cabin on your website, it's absolutely blowing me away ! Please have mercy, I know you're more into manga now but you have so much talent , the art work for these stories won't let me go. I keep trying to guess how they will Alien Shores, I can just imagine the X-Men biting down their disgust at having to work with The Cabin ,I see Logan Sitting By Remys hospital bed,staring down at the man/child,his guilt not letting him leave Remy alone again. So you see, you HAVE to finish so I can see how far off I am!Thank you, sorry about the long review.
acrophobic chapter 2 . 8/22/2001
But, but...where's the rest? This is good- Don't leave us hanging like that! Is there somewhere the rest of this is posted?
Jean1 chapter 2 . 7/20/2001
I'd seen this story ages ago and loved it then. I still love it now. An actual plot, well woven story and wonderful characterization. No one character comes off as the dominant one nor are any of them incompetent. Wonderful You've made it plausable for Creed to be needing the X-Men's help and you've used Beast in an actual action role and I praise you for that alone. Please continue with this as I've always wanted to see more of it and I know it's been around awhile.
Super Lemmingo chapter 2 . 7/16/2001
Fantastic story, and it's GREAT to finally see chapter two up. Continue soon please.
Anita Marie chapter 2 . 7/15/2001
Man, you've got to write more and quickly. It's a great story and want more.
Wildcard186 chapter 2 . 7/13/2001
That was so awesome! I must've read this story /months/ ago, but I still loved it then. You're doing a great job-you've got real knack for writing. Hope you'll post more SOON!