Reviews for Laundry
EbonyHellsing33456 chapter 2 . 5/17
The whole Integra about to burst a vein thing made me laugh so hard Idk why
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Plz update
shadow chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
I love your story, alucard is hilarious
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Oh I've got one! What if, for some reason or other Alucard goes with Seras to run an errand (punishment by Integra probably) and he demands Seras teach him how to drive since they're going by car? Things start off okay, as did your previosu chapters, but once they get on a main road it's not unlike that epic bus scene in Shin Chan: The Adult Empire? Love your current chapters completely!
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Aw poor Alucard, trying to be nice and it still blows up in his face, but I love him all the same!
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh my Oprah, Alucard is hopeless! But we love him anyway _
kitten chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
hee hee alucard takeing a flea bath... :3 GOOD THING IM A KITTY WHO LOVE WATER! :3
kitten chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
well i think if alucard sees a yaoi then, hel freak out... XD hee hee this is a funny story! love it!:3
kitten chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
omg! that looks like fun! next time i do laundry, im going to envite alucard! ;3 then we can explode a microwave! so fun!
kitten chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
hildekitten chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh my god this made me laugh so hard! Sheer genius!

Trust Alucard and Seras to not ask Walter for help or go find the manual and read that first :)
Nahau Moondust chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Oh no the TV is evil. Help us please. That was a good chapter. I can't what for the next chapter.
Nahau Moondust chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
A flea bath. What a punisment.I never laughed so hard in a long time. Keep up the good work.
Nahau Moondust chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Poor Seras. I think she scared for the rest of her undead life. Like the story so far.