Reviews for It Just Is
Regin chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Reviewer chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
Love where this story is heading. You're a great writer and I hope you didn't give up on this fic. It would be such a waste. The storyline is intriguing and I'm sure it would just get better. As long as you don't completely give up on this, I won't stop hoping for an update!
pastyglue chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
This is very intriguing, I love how you started the story and can't wait to see what happens next!
brainfear chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
Great story. I don't usually read baby fics but this one's great. Please post more soon!
Kipling Bunny chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
Still loving this story.

I like re-reading the first few chapters cause it'll always put a smile on my face! :)

I *hope* you update soon!

KN
bebopmember chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
This story kept me at the edge of my seat. Keep updating!
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Nice start.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
I like this story a lot. It's a pretty cool twist on a regular story.
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
I'm suspicious. Faye didn't tell her, her name. How'd she know? Do I pay too close attention to detail..? x.x;; *Sigh.* POOR CAILIN! Nuh steal the baby. Faye will end up breaking down in Spikey's arms. Possibly sitting on her bed, holding Cailins clothes and being all dazed but aie!
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
Yeap, I've read..two stories similiar to this where they have a kid it gets stolen by psycho's for revenge. o.o This is pretty good too
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Mrow! I -love- it. But Julia coming back..not too sure on how I feel about that, Makes me sick
AVikingandhisHeartbrokenQueen chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
is this annie from ep 5?
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
About time she realized
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Hawt Smex.
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
I've read this before definetly.