Reviews for Fate
Anthony1l chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
naniek chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
Hey! I know that it has been two years since you wrote this story, but I have recently gotten addicted to this pairing and while keeping up with the new have been working backwards. Anyway, I really liked this and it was on a different level to most fanfics.

I also really wanted to make sure that you are still doing okay, and have found your own way through life. Remember the past makes us stronger, especially when you can rise above it and promise yourself you will never be that way to your own children. The past made you who you are/were, but only you decide who you will become when you grasp this concept.( my own personal words of wisdom) I too had a difficult and trying childhood, but with more emotional abuse than physical.

Stay strong and remember God loves you and is always there. The best songs are Jeremy Camp-Let it Fade, Casting Crowns-Praise You in this Storm, Skillet-The Last Night, Nevertheless-Right Now, Disciple-Stronghold,Barlow Girl-Never Alone, and Hawk Nelson-Zero.(have related issues and are comforting)

Hope you are well-

from one half-Mexican to another
RavenX11 chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
You are really good at making your stories an emotional roller coaster
deadinside72 chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
I luverz it, and the first part of the two story thingy...sorry about the word jumble, I'm confused at the moment. NEways, it rox my sox, and would you like to be my fanfiction friend? You would be my first from Teen Titans...
Steff-Sandwich chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
oh, oh that was good! that was a sneeky ending, but, i liked that! Well done!
Steff-Sandwich chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
wow, you are a really strong person, and i hope you carry on being strong

Sara DuVall chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
*Speechless* You have to be one of the best Teen Titans fan-fic writers ever. This story has to be my ultamite favorite, you did a great job! A great ending to a wonderful story.
imfromjupiter chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
I'm confused! *re-reads chapter* Wait now I'm not. Well I am but not so much anymore. Great story! They're married! YAY! *does happy dance* Haha You should she my happy dance. I do this clapping thing while jumping in circles. Sometimes, when I see and/or do something that excites me, I do my happy dance and everyone stares at me. One time I did it in the middle of the hallway at school! Have you noticed I have the amazing ability to get completly off subject? Yeah, my friend does that to. One time, she was talking about this really cool story and...
TTLuver chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
Forgot, I totally agree with minimozart and mew-xena. My friends dad commited suicide, and we were heartbroken. I mean, I know life can get really tough, but remember you only have one life to live, so live it _~ And people will really miss you. Some suicidal people think that everybody will be happy without them, but really they would break their friends and families hearts. God made you for a reason, and I think one of those reasons was to write awesome stories! _~

From, TTLuver aka girl_from_azarath :)
TTLuver chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
AWW! Such a sweet ending! You ended it perfectly. AND I KNOW, you probably don't want to talk about this, but you tried to take your life? :does a gigantic starfire hug: Stay strong! I love this story, it is awesome!
jessie chapter 6 . 7/16/2005
im confused, did he die, i mean they said bb died, but then garfeild was still there, did he just lose his powers, and if he did is he still green
kuroitenshirin chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
That was a cool story! You are an awesome writer. All the chapters were awesome and I'm reviewing for all of them now Good job.

Sayonara Kuroi
blaze-firestorm chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
that.. was a brilliant ending. brilliant. i was pretty much ready to start bawling - not that i would, but it was that kind of emotion. and then it was still Gar.

Jason, you rock.
blaze-firestorm chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
*gasps* CLIFFHANGER! must go read next chapter...
minimozart816 chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
dude, hey its alrite...its good that u keep writing, it keeps you going at life. and remember, never give up on life. NEVER. nomatter what happens, suicide is the wrong way out. and it will help nothing. ending your own misery and sufferage will do nothing but bring out the sufferage and misery of others. i know, because i know there are people out there, whom u may not even know, who care about you. never attempt at suicide again. your mom may not be the sweetest of people, but there must be sumthing that made her who she is. dont live your life to be like her. thats all i can say. live your life as it was meant to be, like God meant it to be, and God will reward you.

stay strong, and hold no grudges. -
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »