Reviews for Amaranth
J.B chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was a really good beginning to a possibly very good story. I would love to read more if possible. Send any such new chapters to me my email please. Thank you, J.B.
Gaereth chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Incredible. An absolutely stunning piece of work. I, too, have loved the Shannara books since I was but a lad. And, I gotta say, that is a wholly authentic Walker Boh. He's one of my absolute favorite characters, surpassed only by Pe Ell and Panamon Creel. Perhaps Cogline as well, but I'm undecided there. Oh, and when the Grimpond spoke, it was as if it had come straight out of the Wishsong of Shannara. Very nice, very nice.

'Til next time,

Gaereth
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
great chapter i've all the books so far, only i haven't read the voyages of jeril shannara yet, but this is great walkers one of my fav characters.
dominictheeditor chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Wow. A true Terry Brooks fan no doubt. I could see the beautiful imagery, the subtle humor, the precise dialouge. I almost that I was reading Brook's work. It takes a great writter to attempt a Brooks fanfic and you pulled it off with flying colors. I'm jealous. Keep it up, write more and shoot me an email with the story... I rarely go on this site.
Molli chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This is wonderful! I hope others are able to read it and enjoy it as I did.
Molli chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This is wonderful! I hope others are able to read it and enjoy it as I did.
shiegra chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
heh...I like the last line, to. But I think this one is my favorite;

'Here there was a rush of evergreen scales, a sinuous twisting form with eyes like haggard amber; next there came a familiar sight, jagged peaks reaching, skeletal fingers, for the sky, shadowing the land beneath'

beautiful descriptions.
drakonlily chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
"A smile, mirthless, flickered about the corner of his mouth. He had nothing but time."

...

If I could form words right now, I would scream your praises. But I do not. This is amazingly wonderful.