Reviews for A Perfect Mate
sluglet72 chapter 7 . 4/13
Arghhhh! I was really getting into this story and it stopped! Any chance of your muse getting a reboot? There is real potential here, and the character development is very fascinating...
The Official Ninja chapter 7 . 3/1
I hope you decide to start this fic back up.
Aliyah81 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I love this so much. You had a great idea, unique character, captivating story. I know it has been a while scince you updated but I hope youll find it in your heart to continue this little gem for us. PLEASE!
alichi chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Wow, interesting story you got here. Hope you do continue it some day.
blackgrl71 chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Reading this again I'm reminded how intriguingly awesome this story is. Is there an ending? One can only hope you'll continue - the Rana are fascinating and I love how you integrated both Seven & B'Lanna (although B'Lanna/Blackfur's story is just beginning).
Sweet Silence's Voice chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
I really like this story. Please update!
Rain Addict CM chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Damn this was a good story! I wish there was more to read of it :( I love your writing but you seem to stop stories way to often.
bitten2 chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
Amazing chapter and story! Please update!
reccadan chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
will we ever see more of this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
hey, I'm a big voyager fan and read all the stories u've written so far and I absolutely love them. I can't understand why u've left them unfinished. So plz plz plz complete "A Perfect Mate" and "I Am Borg 3" so that ur avid readers aren't denied.

Thanx for listening and I hope ur start writing these stories again. Bye.
Yurilover90 chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
Janeway's gonna pitch a fit or something when she finds out about _this_ budding romance! - Anywho, this is a fantastic fic that has really drawn me in.

I'll admit that I was a bit wary at first (OC's are usually too Mary Sue/Lary Stu-ish for my tastes), but you managed to created a beleiveable and well written SPECIES, not just a single character! For this, I praise you. I was a bit worried from the summary that you would pull a 'Stargate' and just pick a random time period of human development (Rennaisance is a popular one) and call it an alien race...lazy writers. But I digress!

Your story is awesome-sauce and I very much hope to see more of it! ;)
Silvara rivana chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
wot. I love this story so far. hope you update it agan soon. and now seven and b'elanna can be friends! yayaya.
femslashlvr chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
I really like the plot-line of this story and I'm really hoping you update it!
fan-rei chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
i searched you to reread your gargoyles fanfictions and i found this voyager story.

the plot is really interresting. i like what you did with it and i hope you didn't give up to complete it.

i really really like the ranan and i hope the captain hard head will not complicate things to much.
deaddea chapter 7 . 11/13/2008
This is a wonderful story that i would love to see finished. Once i started reading i could'nt stop until i got to the end...Please finish this. how will janeway react to another crewmember being mated with a rana? how long will it take B'Elanna to accept her new relationship. how is paris going to react. Will this be the start of a friendship between seven and B'Elanna. so many questions left unanswered.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »