Reviews for A Perfect Mate
Taffter chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Hia.
Ive just finished reading this truly wonderful story and wanted to ask if you plan on finishing it?
I do hope so! Lol it kept me up till 5am this morning as I couldnt bear not to get to the end.
Anyway before I start rambling I hope this finds you well and I hope that you do find the time soon to complete this fantastic story.
Cheers and merry xmas to you too :-)
MISSISSIPPI -'- TROJAN chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
I just read this story and I loved it would you pleeease update this stoey and your others soon? !
Robinola chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
where can i sign up to move to this planet?
sluglet72 chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Arghhhh! I was really getting into this story and it stopped! Any chance of your muse getting a reboot? There is real potential here, and the character development is very fascinating...
The Official Ninja chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
I hope you decide to start this fic back up.
Aliyah81 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I love this so much. You had a great idea, unique character, captivating story. I know it has been a while scince you updated but I hope youll find it in your heart to continue this little gem for us. PLEASE!
alichi chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Wow, interesting story you got here. Hope you do continue it some day.
blackgrl71 chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Reading this again I'm reminded how intriguingly awesome this story is. Is there an ending? One can only hope you'll continue - the Rana are fascinating and I love how you integrated both Seven & B'Lanna (although B'Lanna/Blackfur's story is just beginning).
Sweet Silence's Voice chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
I really like this story. Please update!
Rain Addict CM chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Damn this was a good story! I wish there was more to read of it :( I love your writing but you seem to stop stories way to often.
bitten2 chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
Amazing chapter and story! Please update!
reccadan chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
will we ever see more of this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
hey, I'm a big voyager fan and read all the stories u've written so far and I absolutely love them. I can't understand why u've left them unfinished. So plz plz plz complete "A Perfect Mate" and "I Am Borg 3" so that ur avid readers aren't denied.

Thanx for listening and I hope ur start writing these stories again. Bye.
Yurilover90 chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
Janeway's gonna pitch a fit or something when she finds out about _this_ budding romance! - Anywho, this is a fantastic fic that has really drawn me in.

I'll admit that I was a bit wary at first (OC's are usually too Mary Sue/Lary Stu-ish for my tastes), but you managed to created a beleiveable and well written SPECIES, not just a single character! For this, I praise you. I was a bit worried from the summary that you would pull a 'Stargate' and just pick a random time period of human development (Rennaisance is a popular one) and call it an alien race...lazy writers. But I digress!

Your story is awesome-sauce and I very much hope to see more of it! ;)
Silvara rivana chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
wot. I love this story so far. hope you update it agan soon. and now seven and b'elanna can be friends! yayaya.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »