Reviews for Dreams to Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Damn it! Tell me what happens next. Make a damn sequel!
Pepper93 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
awsome and hey I'm doing a american tail RP and if you want to join just PM anytime
mariiaaa93 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
naw... I love this

you gotta continue.
PokemonManaphy chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I love reading books and I want to be an author like Enid story is unbeilivably good,and anyone would be liking this story by do do do write chapter 2 soon,and if possible before 6 May (2009) because my summer hols start from 6 and I will stay at my paternal Grandma and Grandpa's house,this computer is in my maternal Grandparent's house,no computer in paternal Grandparents house,that is the reweiw,right?(today's date is 4 May 2009)
vampiress-1313 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
p;ease write another one please
airnaruto45 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
my dream is to become either a non-profit author like I am now or a pro wrestler
Lefty11 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
...OML...THAT...WAS...SO BEAUTIFUL! I loved it! Thnks 4 puttin it up! U should like do a sequel to this!
Lisa.Sh chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Great!

I very much liked itã…‡

Is there chapter 2 comming out soon?

I'm not a very patient person so

can you update as soon as posible?

Cheers~
Austin Wright chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Please make a chapter 2 or more i want to find out what happens next
teh queen of randomness chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Oh my wow! I think I watched that American Tail, but I don't remeber... I like all that you put into this story, especially the dream,it was so cute, but isn't it kind of creepy that Nurse Joy would be watching May at that time of night? Kind of weird, but anyways... I did watch that movie. I wish I could make this review longer, but you didn't spell any words wrong and you had no grammer errors, which is what I usually spot. Well this is the longest review I have ever written so PLEASE UPDATE! I really want to see the continuing chapters!
HB chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Uh...nice!
TheGunnerral chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Really good story. touched my heart, even though it was based off a song. if there is a sequel you are writing, try to finish it soon.

7h3 h0m1c1d4l M4n14c(TheGunnerral) 54y5... 5uck 17.
Prodigy99 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i love this story

Ffavs

alerts

update soon plz
Taryn chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I absolutley love that story. Write more please
Black Doom chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That...was...AWESOME I loved it keep up the great work