Reviews for Pink Pajamas
TheGoddessPixie chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
How in Heaven's name did they get into Mac's apartment, and WHY did they just barge in? That was rude. I have good friends and even family... like MY grown kids... who KNOCK (or ring the doorbell) and then wait to be invited in.
TheGoddessPixie chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
You may the demon, but I am the Goddess and you cannot smite me... I am older and I have more insurance!
Smackalicious chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
OMG, that ending was too cute! I loved Mac's neighbor, too. She was hilarious. I love this!
BrittanyLS chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
This was so cute! I love lighthearted JAG stories!
Smackalicious chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
WOW. Erotic chapter there. I loved it!
series addict chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
Hey, great story!

Very sweet and funny
snugglebug chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
Super cute! I loved it! :)
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
great story.
Manda chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
Very cute!
aserene chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
I Love it! I'm so sorry it's over! This was soo funny and shippery...could we have another by any chance?
DrewAllen chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
That was a really good ending to the story. I enjoyed it alot.
froggy0319 chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
I am speechless right now knowing that this will be your last fic - SOB! I have loved this one and cannot thank you enough for allowing me to enjoy your Harm and Mac fics. Thanks again from the bottom of this shipper's heart.
Laura chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
Hey, I love this story. In fact I love all your stories. Keep writing. And your German dictionary was right (some author's note in chapter 4)- it is Wiedersehen, except that you say Auf Wiedersehen when saying goodbye properly. Wiedersehen is kind of like a shortened version- like bye instead of goodbye. Not that any of this random info on the German language mattered. Well anyway- loved the story.
Amanda chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
It is so refreshing to read stuff like this. there is so much fluff i love it. I'm so glad it's just Mac and Harm outside of the workplace too. It becomes the "same old same old" when everything is at JAG headquarters. Thanks so much I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
martini1988 chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
that for shure was fun, can't wait for the next chapter ;)