Reviews for What If?
MUDKIPMON chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
This Story is SO GOD!
Star of Shadow chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Really nice... kinda touching...

Have you ever thought of writing about what would happen if they really didn't do the 'what if's'?
QueenofDarkRoses chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
I really, really like it! :D
Broken Angel01 chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
I just finished reading this, and I have to say I loved it! Season four was actually my favorite season, and the twins are my favorite characters from Frontier. (which is weird because I have yet to write a season four fic. I will eventually. Hopefully!)

Anyways, I liked the way both POVs ended and started the same way because it really did make it seem as if they were connected, and of course without Koichi (or Kouichi if you prefer) it would have seemed a bit unfinished. See? I knew I had to start reading your stuff, and I'm so glad I did! And of course I'll have to read the rest as well!
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
It was interesting. Of course I've kinda thought about that 'what if' thing.
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
You did a really great job, I liked it :)
Kouji-wolf chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Personally, I thought it was really good. There were a few spelling mistakes and added words, but they weren't abvious until I reread the section. I still think you should write one for each Warrior, but at least you did both of the twins. It's all true, of course; if Koichi hadn't gone after his brother, they probably never would have met at all, unless their parents decieded to introduce them. And I HIGHLY doubt that they would have. That's just my personal opinion, though.

Anywho, UPDATE CotL ASAP!

Kouji-wolf
Evide chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
glad u had the inspiration to write, because yes, this does fit with with Kouji's pov and it wrappes it all up nicely. this was a very good one-shot, i liked it. or two-shot or whatever. these kinds of questions really do seem like what the two would ask. and i like how both shots have the same kind of guideline and how the begining and end were the same was a very good idea.

sorry my spelling is horrid, but the point is here: i loved both one-shots of the story. great job! _
rika195 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
It's really cute, and very thoughtful. I like it alot! It's very like Kouji, you know? He's serious, but inside he's got a kind heart. He's still the lone wolf, but now he understands what it means to still be himself and be friends. You expressed that very well.

Yay! I love it! But I wish Children of the Legend could get updated soon... tee hee. I wont bother you more though. Awesome job!
Blood Lust Fairy chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I love this poem.
WithBrokenWings chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
This fic is great! Hope you write more fics about Kouji and Kouichi :)
Sweet Cari chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wow! That really sounds a lot like Kouji!
Spiritual Wolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
xP Nice. o.O You got a few tears out of ol' Seiji like the other poem another person wrote. xP

Seiji: T.T Stop telling people!

Kilala: I luff you too, Seiji. xP

Signed,

Kilala and Seiji
Redemmo chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
i don't think that this story is remotely yaoi-ish but it's very nice!
Yumi-Ulrich4ever chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This is such a good one-shot. I think you captured all of Kouji's feelings exactly right. Great story