Reviews for The End
Bunnies in Abundance chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Sweetjesus.

There are no other words. Just...sweetjesus.
Tevrah chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
OH, that was so sad! But I loved it so much!
forgotten angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
wow, this was BEAUTIFUL! i just LOVED it! i've never come so close to crying while reading a fanfic! it was WONDERFUL! !
Anmras chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Best one-shot I've read in a LONG time! Your descriptions focused on the story so well and you didn't use common phrases like "I love you" or "NO" that completely ruin stories for me. Very nice ending to. You surpassed professional writers with the fading away instead of just the collapse of darkness for both Inuyasha and Kagome. I shall add to my favs!
Krazie-edge chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
OMG that was beautiful. just simply wonderful.
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Wow this was sad, I wonder though, what was Inuyasha's wish, and did it successfully cause the jewel to disapear? Other than that I think think this story is extremely well written and a good story. Good job.

~QueenTatooine
Ulquiorra Schaffer chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
what the hell was the wish inuyasha made?
scuppers-the-dog chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
i cried. lol. i know, i suck. i cry at disney movies too. when mufasa dies. DON"T LAUGH! ah...
PsyGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
So sad! I got tears in my eyes...when the pink light came I was hoping for a happy ending..

And I Love/Hate the fact that you left so many umm "openings"? ack hate not knowing a word in english...what I mean is, the fact that you did not describe each and every detail, leaving a lot to our imagination.

What happen to the rest...if it was the end or not...bua so saad!

Amazing fic
Cleo chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
This story is awesome. The ending is sad but it really makes the story better. If you wrote Inuyasha made a wish to make Kagome and himself to be alive and healthy, then the plot will sound very lame. The story will become a fairy tale instead, if you had written it that way. So i think this story rocks!
strawberryslush chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
it's *sniff* sad
ixchen chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
wow.. that was awesome.. i needed several tissues..
Missy chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
that was very good but, couldnt inu have wished that kagome was alive again on the shikon no tama? S im so confuzzled
KRoseF chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
UUGGHH! That was a HORRIBLE END! *cries*

Still, it was Very good, and Very apealing. I really felt like crying after I read this and you should be proud of yourself for being able to do that to your readers. Keep up the good work!

For criticism...hm...ack! I have none; you're that good.
Iloveinus589 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005