Reviews for The End
Misu Niiroke chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Wonderful job. I've read a lot of tragedies with Inuyasha and Kagome, and this is the best one I've read so far. Really moving!
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
WOW. That sucks. Well, I see Miroku, Sango and Shippou surviving. I see Inuyasha and Kagome reborn. Well... kind of like I see Kagome as if she NEVER went into the well, and now, Inuyasha is also in her time, as a human. So no one in Kag's time remembers anything about the Sengoku Jidai.
Numisma chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
This was a haunting, realistic portrayal of what could possibly happen, and if these two were to die, I think this is how I'd want it to happen... you took delicate subject matter and gave it a throat-tightening feeling to it that will stay with me forever *wipes away a tear*
Valdimarian chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
EH! What was the wish! I wanna know! Dont leave the oneshot like that! Now, if you'd had a tiny spot of something like a re-incarnated Inu and Kagome meeting in tokyo or a spot of the two of them in heaven together it'd have been perfect. But an ending like that just lacks a tiny bit of the finality I'd hoped for.
Tanwen Whitefire chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
ah... i know what you mean. writer block, sucks. but for me, im just in a 'fuck it' mood. and have been for the last three weeks... _;; good thing no one actually reads my stuff. anyway... awesome fic, and though i dont like the thought of killing off the main characters, its good that they died together. parting is such sweet sorrow, to quote shakespeare. it really was a tragic and sweet ending. well, good luck with your lack of inspiration!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2