Reviews for Open Doors
Darklight-phoenix chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
update soon, its good...i hope it hasn't been abandoned
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Pint of Stella chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
*applaudes feverishly*

I love this so far - its already great and it still has loads of potential. BRILLIANT JOB!

Lady Lily3 chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Interesting story indeed... I would really like to see where you are going to take this! Keep up the good work!

Felinity chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Nicely done! I really enjoyed and appreciated reading this story. Snape's memory was enlightening, Umbrae is an interestingly ambiguous character, I very much liked Snape and Harry's lesson, and everything is wonderfully written!

I can't wait to read more, keep up the good work!
nessime-lisen chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
You're spelling Gryffindor wrong, dear. At least you're doing it consistantly though :) I liked this chapter, especially the occlumency lesson. Keep up the good work.

Weirdcraz24 chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
good story so far! *props* please continue updating! _
fhippogriff chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
I hope you continue the story. You have my interest piqued for sure.
nessime-lisen chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
I'm intrigued. Keep up the good work.

starangel2106 chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
nice start. Seems like it'll be a good story. please continue.
caillion chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
wonderful addition to this story. Is there a particular reason why Neville was 'shrinking in his seat'? can't wait to see more of this story.
Sindauviel chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
oo...please update! o..will harry tell snape about his own 'talk' with the sorting hat? oo..great story!
Anutheal chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I like were this story is going. Its very original. Its up to you, but I would really perfer it to be NO slash. I just think that is a little strange, in my opinion. Great job portraying the characters.

Update soon.
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Hey that was a pretty good start for what seems to be leading to a nice story. Do continue I want to read more of Snape's memories and Occlumency!
Still believes Snivellus aka Heather Granger chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I am suprised you don't have at least 20 reviews by now! I really like this take on Snape giving Harry lessons. I am intrigued by your new character as well. Please post again soon.